Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Kimbo Vs Houston Alexander

  1. #1
    Senior Member David72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    231

    Kimbo Vs Houston Alexander

    I dont know Houston has quick hands, i think he mite take it

  2. #2
    Junior Member M1z3rY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Its a good one man they both have knockout power but Houston is better on the ground so he has a fall back plan if he needs it

  3. #3
    Kimbo is a pretty overrated fighter.

    He got famous fighting dudes that aren't trained to fight.
    He's powerful, but he can't take very many hits.

  4. #4
    He got famous fighting dudes that are not trained to fight, correct. But neither was he..... lol wow, people find any excuse to hate on someone.

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Kimbo is a pretty overrated fighter.


    He got famous fighting dudes that aren't trained to fight.

    He's powerful, but he can't take very many hits.

  5. #5
    I didn't hate on him.
    It's a fact that he's overrated.
    He got knocked out by a skinny white dude with pink hair that no one had ever heard of.

    People were all excited because he knocked out Tank Abbott, and Tank Abbott had never been a very good fighter, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    He got famous fighting dudes that are not trained to fight, correct. But neither was he..... lol wow, people find any excuse to hate on someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Kimbo is a pretty overrated fighter.

    He got famous fighting dudes that aren't trained to fight. He's powerful, but he can't take very many hits.

  6. #6
    Senior Member FahQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    116
    i guarantee kimbo can take the hits he just doesn't have the knowledge he needs to succeed at this time we'll see how much he has learned and retained when he fights alexander

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Kimbo is a pretty overrated fighter.


    He got famous fighting dudes that aren't trained to fight.

    He's powerful, but he can't take very many hits.

  7. #7
    man i luv kimbo, but so far he has been overrated, he lost 2 the guy kirby said, and he already lost his first fight on the uf, 2 tht fatass hillbilly....kimbo has done shit!! and i promise u this, if he loses this fight, hes dun with the ufc!! big fight 4 him, i hope he wins!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mic E.D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    637
    I want kimbo to win so bad but I don't think he's going to lol

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    man i luv kimbo, but so far he has been overrated, he lost 2 the guy kirby said, and he already lost his first fight on the uf, 2 tht fatass hillbilly....kimbo has done shit!! and i promise u this, if he loses this fight, hes dun with the ufc!! big fight 4 him, i hope he wins!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Thomas898's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    129
    I dunno I Like houston more than kimbo, Loved that Jardine - Houston fight and just liked to watch him fight

  10. #10
    Senior Member CaStiK61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    218
    He doesn't win the show but he still got a contract so u'll still see him in the ufc

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    man i luv kimbo, but so far he has been overrated, he lost 2 the guy kirby said, and he already lost his first fight on the uf, 2 tht fatass hillbilly....kimbo has done shit!! and i promise u this, if he loses this fight, hes dun with the ufc!! big fight 4 him, i hope he wins!

Similar Threads

  1. R.I.P. WHITNEY Houston
    By psycho same in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:39 PM
  2. Kimbo slice vs Houston Alexander
    By Cody Sipe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:57 AM
  3. Kimbo
    By David72 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:17 PM
  4. Houston, TX
    By AlexLazar in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 05:16 AM
  5. New Houston Mic Pass
    By E.Wills in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 06:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •