Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Video:Soccer player taken by angel of death

  1. #1
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192

    Video:Soccer player taken by angel of death

    In reality he had a fukin crazy ass seizure aftr gettin hit in da head ....still gives me da hibbi jibbies though

  2. #2
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Damn that nigga got FUCKED UP

    coolest friggin seizure ive ever seen tho. Flippin n rollin n jumpin WHAT...THE...FUCK

  3. #3
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    he still played da next game

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi$ Qu33n Ly$$ ?
    tha is so creepy babe...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Looked like
    *says with booming black pastor voice*
    HE KICKED THE DEEEEMONS OUTTA THAT CHILD
    CAN I HEAR AN AMEN BROTHAS AND SISTAS OF THE CONGREGATION

  5. #5
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Looked like
    *says with booming black pastor voice*
    HE KICKED THE DEEEEMONS OUTTA THAT CHILD
    CAN I HEAR AN AMEN BROTHAS AND SISTAS OF THE CONGREGATION

  6. #6
    some chick that sat next to me in highschool did that shit.her head turned right towards me and she started making that noise from the grudge then she fell out of the seat and her head planted straight on floor hard as fuck.i bolted to the nurses office and told them,that shit scared the fuck outta me

  7. #7
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Dude this aint like that
    But one time i was at my buddys house and i walkd up stairs to get some pizza and i walkd past like his 5 year sisters room and the chick was sitting up rocking back and forth lookin at the wall and i was like lil girl several times and she just kept goin for like 5 minutes scary shit man

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    some chick that sat next to me in highschool did that shit.her head turned right towards me and she started making that noise from the grudge then she fell out of the seat and her head planted straight on floor hard as fuck.i bolted to the nurses office and told them,that shit scared the fuck outta me

  8. #8
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    Little kids always seem to be able to see crazy shit that we can't see for real, like my little brother after my grandma died used to wake up every morning and play ball in the corner of the kitchen where my grandma's chair she always sat in was and he would always talk to whatever he could see but he was to little to understand wtf he was sayin but gives me the chills when i think about it all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Dude this aint like that
    But one time i was at my buddys house and i walkd up stairs to get some pizza and i walkd past like his 5 year sisters room and the chick was sitting up rocking back and forth lookin at the wall and i was like lil girl several times and she just kept goin for like 5 minutes scary shit man

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    some chick that sat next to me in highschool did that shit.her head turned right towards me and she started making that noise from the grudge then she fell out of the seat and her head planted straight on floor hard as fuck.i bolted to the nurses office and told them,that shit scared the fuck outta me

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    That's some trippy shit man. Never have I seen a seizure like that! ............ Anyone know what song that is?

  10. #10
    AMEN!!! lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Looked like
    *says with booming black pastor voice*
    HE KICKED THE DEEEEMONS OUTTA THAT CHILD
    CAN I HEAR AN AMEN BROTHAS AND SISTAS OF THE CONGREGATION

Similar Threads

  1. ¡MAYDAY! - Death March (Official Video)
    By TK_Saints in forum Videos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 10:23 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 05:22 AM
  3. Soccer players need a good beating and this is why.
    By Siikez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 06:48 PM
  4. num 13 on sites music player
    By Tyler Anson in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 05:44 AM
  5. Can anybody tell me how to get the Show Me A God mp3 to my mp3 player?
    By Skitzo Bka Valentine in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •