Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Short Dawg Tha Native downloads?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108

    Short Dawg Tha Native downloads?

    i really would like his stuff if anyone has a dl id appreciate it very much =)

  2. #2
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    if someone finds u a d/l their genius cuz i've been looking for that cd for a grip ever since he went on tour with tech

  3. #3
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    i heard him when he was on tour with kmk earlier this year and im listenin to him on myspace and i really like the sound

    maybe someone will have the cd and upload it

    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    if someone finds u a d/l their genius cuz i've been looking for that cd for a grip ever since he went on tour with tech

  4. #4
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    *crosses fingers* lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    i heard him when he was on tour with kmk earlier this year and im listenin to him on myspace and i really like the sound


    maybe someone will have the cd and upload it



    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    if someone finds u a d/l their genius cuz i've been looking for that cd for a grip ever since he went on tour with tech

  5. #5
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    if i find it ill share it with ya =)

    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    *crosses fingers* lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    i heard him when he was on tour with kmk earlier this year and im listenin to him on myspace and i really like the sound

    maybe someone will have the cd and upload it

    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    if someone finds u a d/l their genius cuz i've been looking for that cd for a grip ever since he went on tour with tech

  6. #6
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    thats whats up seriously i've been tryin to find that cd what feels like forever i love the sandman song its SO sick and once i get some bank flow i gotta go get a copy of stevie stones cd that one is a DAMN good cd

  7. #7
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    yah i got the dl for that one lol took me aminute but i found it

    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    thats whats up seriously i've been tryin to find that cd what feels like forever i love the sandman song its SO sick and once i get some bank flow i gotta go get a copy of stevie stones cd that one is a DAMN good cd

  8. #8
    I got his album for free at the concert, but I just threw it away yesterday... your one day late on this thread or I could have uploaded it for you before I threw it away... lol

  9. #9
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    why did u throw it away?


    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    I got his album for free at the concert, but I just threw it away yesterday... your one day late on this thread or I could have uploaded it for you before I threw it away... lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    yea i gave up on tryin to find it he was juss to new

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    yah i got the dl for that one lol took me aminute but i found it


    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    thats whats up seriously i've been tryin to find that cd what feels like forever i love the sandman song its SO sick and once i get some bank flow i gotta go get a copy of stevie stones cd that one is a DAMN good cd

Similar Threads

  1. SHORT DAWG THA NATIVE RYDERS HOOD
    By PRACEGR...A.K.A MR.LDC in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 02:31 AM
  2. is murs and short dawg the native on sickology 101???
    By alexwojcik in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. (NEW) Short Dawg Tha Native - The Black Sheep Album
    By Ms. Exclusive in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 01:51 AM
  4. Short Dawg
    By GNOME in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:57 PM
  5. who is short dawg tha native
    By Tim26 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •