Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Eddie "Umaga" Fatu!!!

RIP Eddie "Umaga" Fatu!!!

The following is an article from www.F4WOnline.com:

Former WWE star Umaga hospitalized Edward Fatu, 36, is hospitalized in Houston and in what was described as life threatening condition by a long-time friend.

Details are sketchy at this point but he apparently fell asleep last night while watching television, and several hours later, his wife found him not breathing with blood coming out of his nose and he was rushed to the hospital.

(Confirmed dead by Mr Kennedy's Twitter)

Very sad day in the world of professional wrestling. Eddie never really had his deserving shinning moment in WWE. If your a wrestling fan, and have only see Eddie's work in WWE as Umaga, try finding some of his Japan work. It really shows the talent this man had.

i dont watch WWE anymore...i used to all the time...then it just got old and boring...and i lost the story line..so there was no point
    i dont even know who he is....

He was a great wrestler. He was most known for his role as "Umaga" on WWE. Before that, he was in a tag team/stable with Gregory Helms (The Hurricane). He also wrestled in WCW and was very well known in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lette Reeses Pieces
    i dont watch WWE anymore...i used to all the time...then it just got old and boring...and i lost the story line..so there was no point
    i dont even know who he is....

Funny video of Eddie Fatu "Umaga" vs Steve-O and Chris Pontius

i think he was also one of eric bischofs team he had come out and destroy people.
    Rosey & Jamal. i believe he was jamal. Rosey was the other guy, the one that wrestled with the hurricane.
    thats around the time i stopped watching wrstling lol. RIP

No, he was Rosey. Him and Jamal where a team for years and years in all different promotions though.

Quote Originally Posted by MFT9X-Technician
    i think he was also one of eric bischofs team he had come out and destroy people.
    Rosey & Jamal. i believe he was jamal. Rosey was the other guy, the one that wrestled with the hurricane. thats around the time i stopped watching wrstling lol. RIP

BREAKING NEWS:

Apparently, the rumor sites where wrong and Eddie is still in critical condition. Sorry for the mistake. Please pray for homie!!!!

yeah ive never even seen him before....

no, im correct. he is jamal. rosey is the other guy. id put money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    No, he was Rosey. Him and Jamal where a team for years and years in all different promotions though.

Rosey & Jamal. i believe he was jamal. Rosey was the other guy, the one that wrestled with the hurricane. thats around the time i stopped watching wrstling lol. RIP

You are correct, sir. My bad.

no, im correct. he is jamal. rosey is the other guy. id put money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masters