Thread: Low~Music Video

Low~Music Video

Personally I believe it is the best Tech has made (closely followed by red nose) I just see a lot of emotion in the video with clips and pics of him and the strange crew in tha background from the past as the video goes.

What do technicians think??

it was coo, kinda expected more to be honest, i think leave me alone is his best vid, seems more proffessional, show me a god and low looked more gritty. red nose was pretty sick, the start is killer but it gets awkward in the end wit all dem people singing wit him.

I think the older ones are better. I know he's hella on the road and shit now so he doesn't have time to do music videos, but they seem kinda lazy lately i.e. leave me alone, show me a god and low. Slacker was my favorite IMO

better than leave me alone.. more enjoyable to watch...
    i think red nose is up there.. love the dark shit in it... and i loved some of the shots in "show me a god" i just want to see him make a a wicked dark one.. bring some shit to life.. and throw some more money into it.. but considering what the "low" video featured i think it was as good as it could be.
    wicked song....

I personally Liked the video, Ya, sure under budgeted but still the amount of emotion that seems to show in it makes up for that in my opinion and Leave Me Alone seems to be the most professional so far, Slacker was a good one to, Bout Ta Bubble excellent, and Show Me A God, seems to be an Emotional Filled video and Red Nose is another great video but back to Low, the amount of dedication that he put into the album alone kind of makes me respect all of his work on his videos regardless of how professional they are once again in my opinion..

The concept was perfect, showing examples of how techs life should be "high" behind him but showing from his body you can tell hes "low". and given the fact that it probably wasnt a high budget and they did it on the road, i think its pretty sick. and yeah i could see how some people wouldnt like it.

az alwayz techz vid wuhz tha bezt. bezt lyricizt ever..! itz reminded me of T9X. anther fave... aktually theyre aw my fave..!

how does it remind you of T9X lol

Quote Originally Posted by mina escalante
    az alwayz techz vid wuhz tha bezt. bezt lyricizt ever..! itz reminded me of T9X. anther fave... aktually theyre aw my fave..!