Thread: Kutt Calhoun

Kutt Calhoun

theres alot of people makin forums about kutt asking where he is, and nobody seems to really know wassup. i think its somethin more than just because his albums comin out. in interviews hes distant and quiet as hell, its hella weird. and on the whole KOD cd, you know how long he got to spit on it? 13 seconds. 13 FUCKING SECONDS!!?!! wtf maaan lol. i cant wait for RawNunkutt to drop and watch kutty do what he do! hopefully aint nuthin too serious goin on doe =/

watch him in this interview too, he got his head down and even when Peter Parker intros him you can tell its awkward. i duno

(3:19)

I think he was pissed cuz he didnt have his own mic! lol jk

I can't wait for Raw N UnKutt to drop too. His albums are straight fire. I hope everything is going well for him on Strange because I can't picture Kutt being on another label, which I don't think will ever happen.

lol cant say i was referin to you homeboi but all jesus haha. idk mayn i seen interviews wid him and he aint like dat but yea idk haha probly jus bein PARANOID lol

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me A God
    Lol I was joking about why Kutt wasn't in the Low music video & it's a touchy subject I found out. You can't even joke about it. Personally, I think Kutt may just not wanna be involved in all this stuff. He always seems quiet except when he's performing, I've only seen him do like one or two interview of him talking 2 - 5 min only. Not all musicians are outgoing, or at least I don't think so.

lol my bad, all good. yea i guess nobody knows but the man himself and those involved. time will tell

Lol, I wasn't saying you were referring to me. I honestly didn't even have that running through my mind lol. But yea, who knows. I don't know enough about Kutt to know what's up with him. I'm just making guesses lol

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9
    lol cant say i was referin to you homeboi but all jesus haha. idk mayn i seen interviews wid him and he aint like dat but yea idk haha probly jus bein PARANOID lol

Lol I was joking about why Kutt wasn't in the Low music video & it's a touchy subject I found out. You can't even joke about it. Personally, I think Kutt may just not wanna be involved in all this stuff. He always seems quiet except when he's performing, I've only seen him do like one or two interview of him talking 2 - 5 min only. Not all musicians are outgoing, or at least I don't think so.

I think Kutt is just more concerned with his own work, right now personally but I've seen interviews where he is all hyped and what not and than there is this one I dunno much about him except Feature Presentation and Flamez mixxtape, B.L.E.V.E
    and well I'm sure its nothin to really worry about