Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you think of the strange music music videos?

what do you think of the strange music music videos?

now im not hear to hate i love tech and im fuckin stocked he made a video for low cause i love that song but is it me or does it seem like amature-ish, i think they need to get a new music video director but maybe im trippin let me know what you guys think

There's def some merit to what you're saying.

Its not amateur, its just on a budget. If you want better quality, send Tech about 25 thousand dollars. The videos are sick, in my opinion.

The videos are good imo.

well a lot of the time he has to fit them into his tour schedule, so thats why there not huge budget and everything because he doesnt have time to film that kinda stuff. a lot of artists take a couple days to finish a video, tech doesnt have that kind of time.

more tour stops > higher budget music videos

Makes sense, I still enjoy the vids we are able to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    well a lot of the time he has to fit them into his tour schedule, so thats why there not huge budget and everything because he doesnt have time to film that kinda stuff. a lot of artists take a couple days to finish a video, tech doesnt have that kind of time.

more tour stops > higher budget music videos

i can see what youre saying because the production isnt exactly what you're used to seeing bc of the budget. but i love the concepts behind all of them, like i thought red nose was genius and really well done despite the budget. i like the later ones too, but like i said you just can't expect the same thing as something put out by a major label. personally, i think they do an amazing job especially considering they have so much less to work with than a lot of other artists

he's the number one independent in the country, swollen members video was a million times better then most strange videos and they make at most half of what tech makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Its not amateur, its just on a budget. If you want better quality, send Tech about 25 thousand dollars. The videos are sick, in my opinion.

yea i dont think tech has to worry about cash he makes alot from his non stop touring buttt i mean dont get me wrong i got love for the videos and im greatful he makes em it just kinda feels lazy but i mean i see what you all are sayin so thanks for the input guys

i would like to add that... since the videos wont actualy be on tv all the time due to them hatin or wantin o be paid to play them.. there is no real reason to go out ur way and make this biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig expensive videos.. u know. i can tell u.. recordin cost.. and editin cost.. now add in gettin permits to the places where u will be shootin the video.. and ppl's time..lunches for ppl...ect.. u can spend money like water running... very quickly.. lol

i like the videos least they makin more now!!!! u gettin at least one video a cd now!