Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: The Worst

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mike48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    251

    The Worst

    So I finally got the Worst just yesterday, and it took so long for me to get it cause i honestly thought it would be his Worst album pun intended but after listening to it it is really fuckin good his lyrics are straight fire, its a totally different Tech but its Fuckin raw. I want to know some of your thoughts

  2. #2
    Tech doesn't have a bad album. Everything he spits is fierce.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mike48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    251
    Very Very true, but i meant like bad in terms of his greatness haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Tech doesn't have a bad album. Everything he spits is fierce.

  4. #4
    This is a list of Techs albums from best to worst, IMO:

    1) Absolute Power
    2) K.O.D.
    3) The Calm Before The Storm
    4) Anghellic
    5) EverReady
    6) Vintage Tech
    8) Killer
    9) The Worst <==== O.o
    10) Celsius

    Didn't put Sickology or MLK cause there Collabo albums.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mike48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    251
    thats a good list but i would say
    1 Everready
    2 KOD
    3 Absolute Power
    4 Anghellic
    5 TCBTS
    6 The Worst
    7 Killer
    8 Vintage Tech
    9 Celcius (only cause i still dont have this one)
    But thats just my opinion and i respect urs

    Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    This is a list of Techs albums from best to worst, IMO:
    1) Absolute Power
    2) K.O.D.
    3) The Calm Before The Storm
    4) Anghellic
    5) EverReady
    6) Vintage Tech
    8) Killer
    9) The Worst <==== O.o
    10) Celsius

    Didn't put Sickology or MLK cause there Collabo albums.

  6. #6
    Dude wouldn't even buy Celsius the only good songs on there are Be Warned, Celsius (Cold As Ice) IMO or just download it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    thats a good list but i would say 1 Everready
    2 KOD
    3 Absolute Power
    4 Anghellic
    5 TCBTS
    6 The Worst
    7 Killer
    8 Vintage Tech
    9 Celcius (only cause i still dont have this one)
    But thats just my opinion and i respect urs

    Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    This is a list of Techs albums from best to worst, IMO:
    1) Absolute Power 2) K.O.D.
    3) The Calm Before The Storm
    4) Anghellic
    5) EverReady
    6) Vintage Tech
    8) Killer
    9) The Worst <==== O.o
    10) Celsius

    Didn't put Sickology or MLK cause there Collabo albums.

  7. #7
    Dude i wouldn't even buy Celsius the only good songs on there are Be Warned, Celsius (Cold As Ice) IMO or just download it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    thats a good list but i would say 1 Everready
    2 KOD
    3 Absolute Power
    4 Anghellic
    5 TCBTS
    6 The Worst
    7 Killer
    8 Vintage Tech
    9 Celcius (only cause i still dont have this one)
    But thats just my opinion and i respect urs

    Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    This is a list of Techs albums from best to worst, IMO:
    1) Absolute Power 2) K.O.D.
    3) The Calm Before The Storm
    4) Anghellic
    5) EverReady
    6) Vintage Tech
    8) Killer
    9) The Worst <==== O.o
    10) Celsius

    Didn't put Sickology or MLK cause there Collabo albums.

  8. #8
    1) Absolute Power
    2) KOD
    3) Anghellic
    4) Vintage Tech
    5) Sickology 101
    6) Killer
    7) Everready (The Religion)
    8) The Calm Before The Storm
    9) The Worst
    10) MLK
    11) Celcius

    I'd say thats my list. The bottom 5 change from time to time. But my top 6 stay solid.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mike48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    251
    so since its on itunes now u think i should just buy those songs?


    Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    Dude i wouldn't even buy Celsius the only good songs on there are Be Warned, Celsius (Cold As Ice) IMO or just download it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    thats a good list but i would say 1 Everready 2 KOD

    3 Absolute Power

    4 Anghellic

    5 TCBTS

    6 The Worst

    7 Killer

    8 Vintage Tech

    9 Celcius (only cause i still dont have this one)

    But thats just my opinion and i respect urs



    Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    This is a list of Techs albums from best to worst, IMO:
    1) Absolute Power 2) K.O.D. 3) The Calm Before The Storm

    4) Anghellic

    5) EverReady

    6) Vintage Tech

    8) Killer

    9) The Worst <==== O.o

    10) Celsius



    Didn't put Sickology or MLK cause there Collabo albums.

  10. #10
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    That album is one of the best I ever heard.

Similar Threads

  1. The worst vs the worst 2k?
    By SantaCruzT9X in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 04:46 AM
  2. The Worst
    By b-rock in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 02:53 AM
  3. whose the worst rapper ever
    By brownangel67 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:48 AM
  4. Worst 4/20 ever
    By J9X in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 09:18 AM
  5. Please tell me why "The Worst"
    By Seed in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •