Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech announces his break on Jan 29 Beaumont concert!!

Tech announces his break on Jan 29 Beaumont concert!!

YO! My bad if i upset anyone with this topic..Tech aint gonna do that, but i am curious on what y'all reaction would be if he does, & what better place to announce that but in his home town..right. I personally think he should...u know, be with his family for awhile, feel me? Now, i know no one wants that but lets be real..he still a human being & he been on tour damn near nonstop for years...he expresses missing his kids in his songs & from being a parent myself...that shit hurts.....how would y'all feel if this were to happen?? OR...even if he were to retire even, drop the scene a bit..run Strange from behind the scenes while his crew steps into the limelight for awhile .....watch y'all think?

i vote no....lol jk...
    he should spend some time with his family...i mean hes brought us lots of albums n shit this year he needs a QUICK break lol spend time with his fam n chill out for a bit....write up some rhymes while hes off then come back and knock us off our feet with the sickest shit on the planet....no retiring tho...shouldnt ever ....

Thats wuts up...he gives nuthin but love to us..its only right we give it back and walk away quietly if he decides to chill for awhile...ya know! Not trip on it, cuz i know alot a people would.

he deserves time off.....he works too hard for us....we love him....but his fam needs him more than we do even tho we do need him but fam is most important...me being a single mother...i would take time off i cant stand to be away from my son that long...

Yea on the real he should at least not tour until next summer like june ish or some shit. Give him time to kick it with his family and maybe do the studio thing, Maybe get Kabosh dialed in.

YO! Dont nobody else got an opinion on this? Was this discussed already & i missed it?

My bad, my computers slow..lol.

idk, he gotta be at his most stressed time right now...you can see it in his face...he need a long time off, imo.

a very very long time off...most artists *we know hes not like most artists obvioulsy* take a couple years break at a time....my favoritve the Backstreet Boys *i know im lame* they have like 5 year breaks between all there cds and theyve had like 6ish cds

Yo Reeses! I feel you, i cant stand to be away fom daughter....her in school is long enough for me.