Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twiztid Presents...

Twiztid Presents...

Your boys Madrox and Monoxide have been hard at work in the studio cookin' up a brand new album that is going to drop kick you right into the Axe-Mas mind frame! It's called Twizitd Presents... "From Us To You" Cryptic Collection Holiday Edition!! There is so much on this full length album and we're 'bout to break it all down for you!

It contains 12 TRACKS including EVERY SINGLE Twiztid Christmas track spanning NINE full years of hatchet holidays. THREE of these tracks have never been heard before outside of the Lotus Pod, ONE of them even being an unreleased Twiztid song that didn't make it onto W.I.C.K.E.D.! Along with Twiztid this CD has got some of the biggest names in the game! Blaze, ICP, Big Stank, Lil' Poot, Psychopathic Rydas, ROC, Wolfpac, Syn, Lavel, and many more!! And as if that all wasn't enough it will also includes a FRESH album cover that'll show you Twiztid in a whole new light!

Now, slow your roll. We can already see you reachin' for your wallet to pull out your MasterVisaExpress card, but that's not the case with this CD! Although it was repeatedly brought to the attention of Twiztid that they could catch a few pretty pennies for this album, they weren't havin' it! They said they wanted to give a gift to all the Juggalos and since Santy Claus seems to be the only guy who can get away with bustin' into someone's house unannounced without catchin' a rap for it they decided the next best thing was to turn to the internet!

Pay close attention now. On Friday, December 18th at 8:00pm eastern right here on twiztid.com the album Twizitd Presents... "From Us To You" Cryptic Collection Holiday Edition, along with the dope album cover, will be available to download for FREE. You pay NOTHING! You show up on twiztid.com that night and you get a FREE full length album that you can cop right then and there!

Now, you might be thinkin' Friday, December 18th at 8:00pm eastern seems like a pretty random time to unleash this beast of a CD, but as always when it comes to Twiztid there's a method to the mayhem! At the exact same moment that the CD will be available for download on twiztid.com the doors to the Big Ballas X-Mas Party will be opening. The first 100 people that pass through the doors of Clutch Cargos that night will receive a pressed hard copy of the CD for FREE! It's just a lil' somethin' extra for the early birds who come out and kick it with the Psychopathic family Big Ballas !

What it comes down to is that it's a time to give, Juggalos, and Twiztid have got it on full lock down! Make sure you're here to grab your FREE downloadable copy of Twizitd Presents... "From Us To You" Cryptic Collection Holiday Edition or be first in line at Big Ballas to get one of only a hundred hard copy CDs full of all the flavor. Everyone gets something this year - From Twiztid To YOU!

Aww sweet gonna have to check that out. They are also comin out with a horror/ christmas movie sometime lol

ooooooooo

I'll DL it. I like some twiztid shit

Hopefully I'll be one of the first 100 people in line at Big Ballas considering I'm gettin there at the venue at 6 in the morning on the 18th n shit. If not, I'm still downloading it. I heard about this a couple days ago on Faygoluvers site.

I wish I had a way to get a hard copy. I'd love to have one.

BUMP for anyone that wants to download this just visit the site TODAY at 8:00 pm FREE download of there album

hahaha i fuckin forgot about that fresh track... im gunna play that shit right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Shwag
    Sweet. free shits always dank. And Twiztid always does funny x-mas shit.......(Man I don't even like fish!) lol

hey could someone pls download these songs and post a file but as one SINGLE file and not like 12 idk y but my comp is being a fag and wont let me download it off there site techniqually its not illegal to post thsi because the album is free at the moment :P

its already up on a few sites....go to www.faygoluvers.net

Quote Originally Posted by RoFuS
    hey could someone pls download these songs and post a file but as one SINGLE file and not like 12 idk y but my comp is being a fag and wont let me download it off there site techniqually its not illegal to post thsi because the album is free at the moment :P