Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Didnt tech n9ne do this same lyric that will smith uses

  1. #1
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108

    Didnt tech n9ne do this same lyric that will smith uses

    Im dangerous
    i been trained to bust
    when the strange in us
    try to endager us

    Somethin like that, sounds alot alike somethin ive heard from tech

  2. #2
    Senior Member Cody Sipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    491
    Uh Example?

  3. #3
    Will Smith said that? Strange.
    They're like polar opposites, haha.
    Maybe Tech was like 'Dwamn Will Smith got some bombass script... YES plagiarism.' hahah, jk.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Idk cant remember the song

  5. #5
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Lol well he coppied

    I been in the 16 years makin rap tunes
    Somethin somethin casin hella havoc up ip in the rooms

    On california love its

    I been in the game 10 years makin rap tunes
    Somethin somethin somethin girls wearin sassoon

    Idk its just funny to see random flows he copied

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Will Smith said that? Strange. They're like polar opposites, haha.
    Maybe Tech was like 'Dwamn Will Smith got some bombass script... YES plagiarism.' hahah, jk.

  6. #6
    i been in tha game 16 years makin rap tunes
    question mark causin havoc up in tha room
    i dont think that's right. I'd look it up but downloading porn impedes my browsers speed a lot. like hella.
    Which song is that? Absolute power?
    I know those words by heart.. I'm just retarded. uhh now im listening to it... uhhh... .... Kay i give up. Imma go look it up.

    I been in the game 16 years making rap tunes,

    raising hella havoc up in the room

    Bam

    Will Smith is on California Love?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Lol well he coppied
    I been in the 16 years makin rap tunes
    Somethin somethin casin hella havoc up ip in the rooms

    On california love its

    I been in the game 10 years makin rap tunes
    Somethin somethin somethin girls wearin sassoon

    Idk its just funny to see random flows he copied

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Will Smith said that? Strange. They're like polar opposites, haha. Maybe Tech was like 'Dwamn Will Smith got some bombass script... YES plagiarism.' hahah, jk.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Cody Sipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    491
    its called "Sampling"!!!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I know just thought it was funny

    Quote Originally Posted by cody
    its called "Sampling"!!!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    No but he used it too

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    i been in tha game 16 years makin rap tunes question mark causin havoc up in tha room
    i dont think that's right. I'd look it up but downloading porn impedes my browsers speed a lot. like hella.
    Which song is that? Absolute power?
    I know those words by heart.. I'm just retarded. uhh now im listening to it... uhhh... .... Kay i give up. Imma go look it up.

    I been in the game 16 years making rap tunes,

    raising hella havoc up in the room

    Bam

    Will Smith is on California Love?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Lol well he coppied
    I been in the 16 years makin rap tunes Somethin somethin casin hella havoc up ip in the rooms

    On california love its

    I been in the game 10 years makin rap tunes
    Somethin somethin somethin girls wearin sassoon

    Idk its just funny to see random flows he copied

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Will Smith said that? Strange. They're like polar opposites, haha. Maybe Tech was like 'Dwamn Will Smith got some bombass script... YES plagiarism.' hahah, jk.

  10. #10
    OH Okay... Well. Save the rain forests.... Don't masturbate or you'll mom'll have multiple seizures.
    Uhh Thank you Satan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    No but he used it too

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    i been in tha game 16 years makin rap tunes question mark causin havoc up in tha room i dont think that's right. I'd look it up but downloading porn impedes my browsers speed a lot. like hella.

    Which song is that? Absolute power?

    I know those words by heart.. I'm just retarded. uhh now im listening to it... uhhh... .... Kay i give up. Imma go look it up.



    I been in the game 16 years making rap tunes,



    raising hella havoc up in the room



    Bam



    Will Smith is on California Love?!



    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Lol well he coppied
    I been in the 16 years makin rap tunes Somethin somethin casin hella havoc up ip in the rooms

    On california love its



    I been in the game 10 years makin rap tunes

    Somethin somethin somethin girls wearin sassoon



    Idk its just funny to see random flows he copied

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Will Smith said that? Strange. They're like polar opposites, haha. Maybe Tech was like 'Dwamn Will Smith got some bombass script... YES plagiarism.' hahah, jk.

Similar Threads

  1. Smith A.D. feat. Tech N9ne - Pioneer
    By SteveKingston791 in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 11:37 PM
  2. Mr. Smith ft Busta and Tech N9ne
    By Yung Stakz in forum Rumors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:38 PM
  3. Funniest tech n9ne lyric
    By Strange1914Rat in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 05:57 AM
  4. I love music lyric by tech n9ne
    By DanaWade in forum Rumors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 10:17 PM
  5. checked didnt see it up any where.Bizarre - Believer (Feat. Tech N9ne)
    By EthanMonhollen in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 02:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •