Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions on this Lil Wayne song

Opinions on this Lil Wayne song

This is one of his better ones IMO. I wanna see what everyone thinks about it. It's not like most of his other stuff that comes to people's minds. It's deep and with meaningful lyrics. Check it out.

It's not bad. First decent thing I've heard in a while. I don't listen or like Wayne at all but this isn't too bad. Not the usual mumbling, money and cars filled shit he raps about.

i wouldnt say its "good shit", but its average. better than his other shit. i wonder who wrote it for him hahaha

Haha, for real.

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9
    i wouldnt say its "good shit", but its average. better than his other shit. i wonder who wrote it for him hahaha

i agree. i think hes got more talent than a lot of people on here (including myself) give him credit for, but instead of using it to make songs that actually sound like they come from his heart he chooses to make mainstream sounding songs that he knows will sell millions

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness1
    It's not bad. First decent thing I've heard in a while. I don't listen or like Wayne at all but this isn't too bad. Not the usual mumbling, money and cars filled shit he raps about.

Seriously, he doesn't make the music that people enjoy listening too. He makes what will sell records and make him money. I know every artist does it for money, but at least their making the music they want and music people will listen to. Apperantley people listen to his radio station garbage or he wouldn't be so damn popular. I'm waiting for him to turn out like MC Hammer, broke as fuck after his sucess.

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    i agree. i think hes got more talent than a lot of people on here (including myself) give him credit for, but instead of using it to make songs that actually sound like they come from his heart he chooses to make mainstream sounding songs that he knows will sell millions

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness1

This shit is old and also a mixtape track..What I'm saying is...before he really got all that "best rapper alive" shit he was banging out mixtapes and going hard on them..His mixtapes are usually pretty good..but his albums are hit and miss..

"but i fucked up
    i know i fucked up
    i admit i fucked up
    but everybody fuck up
    now this other nigga lucked up
    tellin me and my click dont give a fuck"

wow.. real talented.

yeah, when i heard that part i was like wow that must have been real hard to rhyme. and for the sake of argument, tech rhymes the same word over and over in a few songs too (yada yada yada theres a good amount of lines in a row ending in nigga).

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    "but i fucked up
    i know i fucked up i admit i fucked up
    but everybody fuck up

wow.. real talented.

but if you listen, he rhymes the words before nigga.

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    yeah, when i heard that part i was like wow that must have been real hard to rhyme. and for the sake of argument, tech rhymes the same word over and over in a few songs too (yada yada yada theres a good amount of lines in a row ending in nigga).

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    "but i fucked up
    i know i fucked up i admit i fucked up but everybody fuck up

wow.. real talented.