Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Brain Angel Heart(E.B.A.H.)

Evil Brain Angel Heart(E.B.A.H.)

Confirmed and revealed by Mr. yates himselfhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PfIo...p;feature=plcp

godamn i cant wait for this haha shit had me crackin up

Cant wait for this...amazing Tech has time to do some new shit while he is so fucking busy..."13" should be killer too...

Irregular (Earregular?) sounds dope as fuck, definitely looking forward to this EP now (not that I wasn't before). It's comin' out the day after my birthday so totally psyched.

Honestly, I'm not feeling that first verse that was also on the preview video. But, "Irregular" sounds really nice. I still don't think the cover is a Tech cover, but I'm going to get it. I really wonder who is featured on it though.

the pre-order says that features include JL of B-Hood, Krizz Kaliko and 816 Boyz (implying Krizz will be on at least 2 tracks)

Quote Originally Posted by Will

Honestly, I'm not feeling that first verse that was also on the preview video. But, "Irregular" sounds really nice. I still don't think the cover is a Tech cover, but I'm going to get it. I really wonder who is featured on it though.

Oh yeah. thank you, I forgot I did read that. Its nice to see JL being involved with Strange a lot I think. And I'm sure Krizz will be on AT LEAST two tracks,

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

the pre-order says that features include JL of B-Hood, Krizz Kaliko and 816 Boyz (implying Krizz will be on at least 2 tracks)

no problem, and yeah glad to see JL getting a lot of love from Strange, I just hope they don't treat him like they did Craig Smith where they get him for features for awhile 'n then he's absent from releases for a longgggg time. I'm sure it wasn't done intentionally of course and they obviously have no obligation to ask him to feature, I just wish they would've gotten Craig Smith on more recent projects, I miss hearing him on Strange releases. Same with Irv, wasn't Road Rage the last track he did with Strange? 'n before that.... ? Isn't Damn Fool the last Strange album where he appeared on the official tracklist and not a bonus track? I don't remember... anyways, enough of that monologue lol

Oh yeah. thank you, I forgot I did read that. Its nice to see JL being involved with Strange a lot I think. And I'm sure Krizz will be on AT LEAST two tracks,

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis