Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New songs TECH!?!?!

  1. #1
    Senior Member KyleCrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    189

    New songs TECH!?!?!

    "hi! my name is AARON DONTEZ YATES and i have been a captive within the KOD for 38 years now. all i can tell you is that ive been stuck here sending signals to you guys for years but still have not been set free from this hole ive been in since birth.another thing i can tell you is that there are 5 more lost scripts that the KOD has hidden and has not let loose. the darkness is still alive and not well. when you hear the KOD say hes trying to go for the light thats me crying out to you guys. help me get these lost scripts out of here so i can find the light please! i can tell you the titles are STRESS RELIEF, DOUBLE O N9NA, PAIN KILL.. oh no he can hear me i have to go......."

    Im still hype about this.......What is going on.......where they at? I want to know.....lol It seems like he wants us to do something to get them.
    Another contest maybe???
    I just want a forum up about it so that he understands we want them and are interested.


    no one is even talking about it on his site. 5 MORE SONGS PEOPLE.....LOL

    TECH HELP!?!?!

  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    dude lol look before you say no one on the site is talking about this

    http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/foru...s-cut-from-kod

  3. #3
    Your not late or anything...

  4. #4
    Senior Member KyleCrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    189
    the whole point is that no one is talkin about it. Its obvious I knew about it cunt. Go sing some tech fag

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    But they are talking about it...people were talking about it on the other thread yesterday. But the reason no one is talking about it continually every day is because no new info about it has been released.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    the whole point is that no one is talkin about it. Its obvious I knew about it cunt. Go sing some tech fag

  6. #6
    Senior Member KyleCrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    189
    the only things that stay on the front page are gay topic about ICP shit or something. We should be talkin bout these songs. Or Techs shit. not weather he like ICP.

    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    dude lol look before you say no one on the site is talking about this


    http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/foru...s-cut-from-kod

  7. #7
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    Like OMG oh noooooz! Wat a terrible internet forum fallacy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    the only things that stay on the front page are gay topic about ICP shit or something. We should be talkin bout these songs. Or Techs shit. not weather he like ICP.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    dude lol look before you say no one on the site is talking about this

    http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/foru...s-cut-from-kod

  8. #8
    why oh why

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    the only things that stay on the front page are gay topic about ICP shit or something. We should be talkin bout these songs. Or Techs shit. not weather he like ICP.

    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    dude lol look before you say no one on the site is talking about this

    http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/foru...s-cut-from-kod

  9. #9
    Senior Member KyleCrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    189
    lol this site is geeeeeyyyy. Buncha hoes. No wonder tech bitched yall out. lol Buncha fags

  10. #10
    your the one he was bitchin at. came to the forums tryin to flame people. look around on the forum before u make stupid fuckin posts and maybe we wouldnt be so hard on u.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    lol this site is geeeeeyyyy. Buncha hoes. No wonder tech bitched yall out. lol Buncha fags

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 12:47 PM
  2. Best Top 5 Tech Songs....?
    By Josh974 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 12:03 AM
  3. NEED ANY TECH SONGS?! LOOK....
    By xZ1mM3r in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 04:59 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 03:47 AM
  5. Some unheard TECH songs...well songs with TECH in them
    By KingEcko72 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •