Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why You Hate/Love Juggalos? (No Fighting)

Why You Hate/Love Juggalos? (No Fighting)

There has obviously been tons of discussion of Juggalos on this forum. People who are down with the clown till they dead in the ground. And, people who wish they could put Juggalos in the ground. And, it seems that every time the word "Juggalo" is mentioned, tempers start to rise and the conversation turns into a huge fight. Well, I've been apart of a few of those fights, and a few smart Juggalos made me realize how stupid we all sound. So, I'm making this thread so we can discuss this maturely. Juggalos tell us why your so down with the wicked clowns. And Juggalo haters, tell us (respectfully) why your not so down.

Here is my opinion:

I was brought into the world of Insane Clown Posse a little late. I heard their song "Homies" on the Backyard Wrestling video game. But after that, I went out and bought all of their albums and tons of their merch. My room was full of Hatchet gear. My car even had Hatchet shit all over it. I thought I would never grow out of it. I went to my first ICP show, Hallowicked. And, it was fucking awesome. The Juggalos showed so much love. I felt like I was really apart of something special. But, threw the years, shit started to change. The Juggalos started to get more and more ... ate up. To say the least. Before, the casual "what up, fam?!" was awesome. But now a days, instead of a ninja telling you your fam, they wanna try to hug on you and yell stupid chants in your face. It has gotten so ridiculous. At this point, I have taken down all my hatchet posters, ect. I've grown away from it, simply because I was embarrassed to be labeled with these nut riders. Now, I'm not calling all ninjas nut riders. Just the ones that take it way too far, like I'm describing. And that's why I hate the whole "family" thing now. I don't hate the Posse. I don't hate Twiztid. I actually fucking love Twiztid. Blaze has a song called "Escape Artist" that I rock so hard all the time. And how can you not rock the Ryda's?! Its really no question that there really is talent in the Psychopathic Family. I honestly think its these new age Juggahos that ruined it for everyone, even ICP. Because now, instead of ICP being loyal to what was once the most die-hard group of fans in the entire world, has turned into a group of morons. And I think ICP realizes that. And that's why it seems like ICP just really don't care anymore. I still rock Twiztid. And from time to time, I still listen to a select few ICP songs. But I could never again claim that I am a Juggalo. Its just not what it use to be.

Your thoughts?

And please, no hate. Just state your opinions.

Ugh, damn... lol... well, fuck that thread! lol

lol i wasnt even trying to shut you down bc unlike most threads like this you actually reasoned your shit out instead of hating on everyone who doesnt think like you so good looks in the end i guess

im not gonna lie...i'm not reading all that shit....im intimidated by all the words in those huge paragraphs.

Fersure! haha so everyone should comment in it then! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    lol i wasnt even trying to shut you down bc unlike most threads like this you actually reasoned your shit out instead of hating on everyone who doesnt think like you so good looks in the end i guess

Its worth the read, my friend. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LTB
    im not gonna lie...i'm not reading all that shit....im intimidated by all the words in those huge paragraphs.

hahaha keepin it real, i didn't until i posted the end to all jugg/tech threads... and then i felt guilty

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    roflmao
    this comment is win rofl

haha
    its all gravy.

I just felt like I needed to post this thread. I felt like I offended some cool people on this forum with my anti-juggalo comments. So I just wanted to clear things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    hahaha keepin it real, i didn't until i posted the end to all jugg/tech threads... and then i felt guilty

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    roflmao
    this comment is win rofl