Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Tech N9ne goin on tour???

  1. #1

    Tech N9ne goin on tour???

    ayy does anyone out there know if tech is plannin another tour anytmie soon.. i wanna go see em so fuckin bad i just dont wanna wait so i want them to go out real fuckin soon

  2. #2
    i wish he would come to washington.......

  3. #3
    The strictly strange 2 tour will be in March. and he always goes to Washington

  4. #4
    ive never seen him come to washington...nothing ever comes here but pop and country artists

  5. #5
    do you know where he's goin in march? or when tickets goin on sale?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    The strictly strange 2 tour will be in March. and he always goes to Washington

  6. #6
    The tour starts in March. No dates have been announced as of yet
    Quote Originally Posted by chris shoemaker
    do you know where he's goin in march? or when tickets goin on sale?


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    The strictly strange 2 tour will be in March. and he always goes to Washington

  7. #7
    he was in seattle on the kod tour and yakima

    Quote Originally Posted by Lette Reeses Pieces
    ive never seen him come to washington...nothing ever comes here but pop and country artists

  8. #8
    i looked and i didnt see it listed! grr

  9. #9
    He loves the northwest

    Quote Originally Posted by Lette Reeses Pieces
    i looked and i didnt see it listed! grr

  10. #10
    have you heard anything about him playin in KC in january? cuz i heard about that but i cant find it listed anywhere

Similar Threads

  1. Who's All Goin To The All 6's And 7's Tour??????
    By Psyco Flores Oregon Techn9cian in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 03:14 PM
  2. Tech N9ne goin hard!!
    By LeviHarding in forum Rumors
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 04:05 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:08 PM
  4. Tech N9ne is goin 2 be in Big Money Rustlas
    By D.J. in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 04:12 AM
  5. tech goin on tour with rage against the machine
    By NathanMcComb in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 04:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •