Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: Tech N9ne & ICP

  1. #1

    Tech N9ne & ICP

    Wassup

    So they say how Tech N9ne belongs to the Psychopathic Juggalo family. But i was wondering how they're connected? It's not like they're on the same label or collab often (exept Thug Pit)

  2. #2
    They have a few songs together. They are just both kings of their genre. And they are the best in the underground, according to most people. Juggalos love Tech, so it worked. Its more of a finance thing. Because ICP is ALL about the money. Thats why they pushed the Juggalos towards Tech N9ne, who was blowing up at the time. Now, ICP can use Tech on the Gathering and make hella more money. Its all a scam that stupid Juggalos follow.

  3. #3
    Thanx for the answer. And what tracks other then Thug Pit do they have where they collab?

  4. #4
    umm stupid juggalos?

    juggalos are making your favorite artist tons of money and they are stupid for it?

    id consider my self to be a juggalo, but NEVER did i buy one ICP merch item.

    after i was a juggalo, i started listening to tech, and he quickly became my favorite artists. and ive spent well over 500$ of strange merch over the last year or two (wouldve been more and sooner, but i just now started gettin some money up).

    so you might think ICP has no skill, or they pull this "stupid scam" to get tech more fans (how is this stupid), but if it wasnt for them, i prolly would have never heard of tech in the first place.

  5. #5
    Icp is not just about the money. Icp is about the fan love which is why they took up the Juggalos, and most of there songs are for the Lo's. Icp never pused the Juggalos towards Tech. I bet the Lo's who listen to ech listen to Icp seen Tech on songs with Icp maybe on youtube and they got that thing on the side with more songs and i bet they had a couple of Techs songs on there to and they listen. I got to Tech from a frined not Icp even know I'm a Juggalo.
    I'm a juggalo and I ain't with Psychopathic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    They have a few songs together. They are just both kings of their genre. And they are the best in the underground, according to most people. Juggalos love Tech, so it worked. Its more of a finance thing. Because ICP is ALL about the money. Thats why they pushed the Juggalos towards Tech N9ne, who was blowing up at the time. Now, ICP can use Tech on the Gathering and make hella more money. Its all a scam that stupid Juggalos follow.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I have to disaggree with you bro. Psychopathic has become very much about money. Look at how much merch they have, how expensive it is, oh and how much more it was at gotj. Psy merch was the most expensive shit there. They also charged out the ass for food faygo even water. Plus they release 3 copys of bpb and wicked knowing people will buy it. All of this knowing most of their fan base is poor but will still spend the money they should save so they can rep their shit....no they have become money hungry

    Quote Originally Posted by Torel Tomlinson
    Icp is not just about the money. Icp is about the fan love which is why they took up the Juggalos, and most of there songs are for the Lo's. Icp never pused the Juggalos towards Tech. I bet the Lo's who listen to ech listen to Icp seen Tech on songs with Icp maybe on youtube and they got that thing on the side with more songs and i bet they had a couple of Techs songs on there to and they listen. I got to Tech from a frined not Icp even know I'm a Juggalo. I'm a juggalo and I ain't with Psychopathic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    They have a few songs together. They are just both kings of their genre. And they are the best in the underground, according to most people. Juggalos love Tech, so it worked. Its more of a finance thing. Because ICP is ALL about the money. Thats why they pushed the Juggalos towards Tech N9ne, who was blowing up at the time. Now, ICP can use Tech on the Gathering and make hella more money. Its all a scam that stupid Juggalos follow.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Thomas898's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    129
    Bury Em All - Twiztid, Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne, Potluck
    Serial Killa - Tech N9ne & Twiztid
    Lets Ride - DJ Clay & Tech N9ne

    Favorite one Is Bury Em All but those are 3 that I know of for sure I herd others but cant find names


    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Van Uytfange
    Thanx for the answer. And what tracks other then Thug Pit do they have where they collab?

  8. #8
    Junior Member sean899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5
    yall are taking this lil bitch's words way too seriously. EVERYONE who is in music does it for the money, even if it aint their only reason. and if ICP was in it JUST for the money, theyd be making music like Lil Wayne, not stuff that only aselect few like.... Masters, you do know the more people give you money, the more money you get...right? so why would ICP choose to do music that most people hate if they are only in it for the money? AND how does ICP sending Juggalos to Tech get ICP more money? dumbass lol...some people just hate Juggalos for no reason other than we're different...its just like racism or sexism.


    MMFWCL and T94LYF

  9. #9
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Ok so basically its that juggalos mainly keep to the "underground" music scene and like tech n9nes . Its not about money. Tech seems to be a fan of psychopathic, but the reason he feels close enough to represent the juggalos is that they have backed him up and been hardcore fans.


    And to the guy that said somethin about juggalos. I got into tech before i started listenin to psychopathics music. I consider myself a juggalo tho i dont really listen to the music much anymore. I just moved on from it. It was somethin new and i loved it and i still do love some but its not as amazing anymore. I consider myself one now because of the love and unity that comes from being a juggalo. And the fact that my past is somewhat the same as many other peoples that consider themselves juggalos.

    I dont see why you always have to hate on people when you dont know all of them

    Sorry for the long winded novel

  10. #10
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Madhouse
    Thugpit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas
    Bury Em All - Twiztid Lets Ride - DJ Clay
    ARe 2 more that I know of but I've herd others just cant find the names

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Van Uytfange
    Thanx for the answer. And what tracks other then Thug Pit do they have where they collab?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 08:51 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:27 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 11:42 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:42 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •