Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STALKERS OR FANS

STALKERS OR FANS

I mean its kewl ta be excited about seeing tech but its another thing ta need ta no everything about him like his kids myspace page who his family is, and all that stuff. And some of yall aint fans, some of yall beleve is dick swingers like everything tech say tech he like you like, like tech likes red you like red, tech like drake, all of a sudden you stop dissin drake and become a sudden fan.

P.S. I think its gay if u tattoo another mans face except maybe a family member on your body if u man
    Also juz kuz u might talk ta someone online its not like you juz "ran into him"

Agreed.

Whats up with people postin hate threads? Not cool dude. If it doesn't effect your life, don't worry bout it. If someone wants to stalk Tech's kids so they can kidnap em, hold em for ransom, and make Tech personally come get em, just so the person can meet him....let it happen....Lol. Your life won't have any less meaning cause someone gets Tech's face on they forearm. Personally, I thought that one tattoo posted on Myspace is tight as fuck. The Murder Dog cover I mean.

NORTHSIDE is just another case of a kid who dosent get enough attention....do everyone a favor and keep these thoughts to yourself huh? Unless you have something constructive to bring up leave this bull shit in that little head of yours..Im just saying....what does this have to do with anything tech n9ne, strange music or even music in general? weak man clean it up

There was no hate in that statement I made.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman! (Sam)
    live what you preach dude, no hate, juss sayin haha

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Whats up with people postin hate threads? Not cool dude. If it doesn't effect your life, don't worry bout it. If someone wants to stalk Tech's kids so they can kidnap em, hold em for ransom, and make Tech personally come get em, just so the person can meet him....let it happen....Lol. Your life won't have any less meaning cause someone gets Tech's face on they forearm. Personally, I thought that one tattoo posted on Myspace is tight as fuck. The Murder Dog cover I mean.

haha he wasnt sayin you were hating

There was no hate in that statement I made.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman! (Sam)
    live what you preach dude, no hate, juss sayin haha

fuck this imma hate, i HATE broccolli man fuck that shit foreal!!! fuckin grow in my garden and taste like shit, fuck you! green piece of shit mofo vegefuck!!!

fan or foe?

lol dang.

i love how this has a bunch of unrelated tags, and not one of them says tech n9ne