Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F.A.N.S.

F.A.N.S.

i dont know if ive missed something but wasnt there supposed to be a song called F.A.N.S. on K.O.D.??

a song dedicated to his fans standing for Family Always Never Sometimes

anybody know if he moved it back or just forgot hoping nobody would notice? lol
    was waiting for it more than any tech song i heard about!

never recorded it

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! i mean, oh howcome?

Quote Originally Posted by RoFuS
    never recorded it

im pretty sure i read somewhere that the beat he was gonna use got bought for a song by rihanna and justin timberlake. but dont quote me on that

I dont know if thats a joke or not, but I think he would actually rip that beat up and it would sound dope for a fan track..

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    i read somewhere that the beat he was gonna use got bought for a song by rihanna and justin timberlake

no im serious lol. i think it was in that long ass district n9ne interview a couple months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Cali
    I dont know if thats a joke or not, but I think he would actually rip that beat up and it would sound dope for a fan track..
    i read somewhere that the beat he was gonna use got bought for a song by rihanna and justin timberlake

will he ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman! (Sam)
    in the interview he did a while back, with that professor mike jordan dude, he said that timberlake and rhianna used the beat so he never recorded it,

no im serious lol. i think it was in that long ass district n9ne interview a couple months ago

heeeeeeeeel fuckin naww hahaha

nah i dont think so, its fuckin gay, but at least we got an awesome rhianna track... right?...

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9
    will he ? lol

in the interview he did a while back, with that professor mike jordan dude, he said that timberlake and rhianna used the beat so he never recorded it,

I think the actual KOD track is what FANS was supposed to be...
    yeah.

this is you faggot

Anghello9

you faggot why do you have picture of me... that was like 9 months ago when i posted that ...