Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Tech n9ne DVD

  1. #1

    Tech n9ne DVD

    i dont know if anybody knows this but there is a documentary DVD that tell you detail about tech childhood and his life as a rap star its called

    Tech N9ne: The Psychumentary

    its the shit, you know what im sizzlin??

  2. #2
    Senior Member MarcusGamez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    230
    i think ur talkin about T9X the psychumentary dvd was kinda like a day in the life of tech n9ne kinda thing but they're both cool as shit

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    104
    What does Psychumentary mean?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Fail lol

  5. #5
    You're kidding?

  6. #6
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    Boooo

  7. #7
    i didnt not spell the word i copied it of wiki lol
    i just god the dvd 2day and its realy cool
    it goes behind the scenes on his tour and behind the scenes of Strange Music

  8. #8
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    If u want behind da scenes of tours get strictly strange much better dvd IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran
    i didnt not spell the word i copied it of wiki lol i just god the dvd 2day and its realy cool
    it goes behind the scenes on his tour and behind the scenes of Strange Music

  9. #9
    the only way i could get that is if i download it and i have to much rep for tecca than to download his stuff
    if its not in the store looks lyk im not gonna get to c it

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    If u want behind da scenes of tours get strictly strange much better dvd IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran
    i didnt not spell the word i copied it of wiki lol i just god the dvd 2day and its realy cool it goes behind the scenes on his tour and behind the scenes of Strange Music

  10. #10
    It is in stores

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran
    the only way i could get that is if i download it and i have to much rep for tecca than to download his stuff
    if its not in the store looks lyk im not gonna get to c it



    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    If u want behind da scenes of tours get strictly strange much better dvd IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran
    i didnt not spell the word i copied it of wiki lol i just god the dvd 2day and its realy cool it goes behind the scenes on his tour and behind the scenes of Strange Music

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 08:51 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:27 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 11:42 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:42 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •