Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leather jacket

Leather jacket

Anybody know wat happend to da strange music leather jacket? Its not in da store anymore n i was hopeing to get it.. I found one on ebay for 200 but its an older version and da S& M is smaller on da back

Maybe theyd be losin to much sellin those half off so they took them off

Yup thas wat i was thinkin and hopefully they make smaller sizes cuz last time i saw it they only had 5xl..i only stand at 5'11 that shit wuld fit me huge i think

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Maybe theyd be losin to much sellin those half off so they took them off

Yah n all the cool hoodies are medium. My shoulders are broad enough that a 1 x is almost to small but a 2x is a lil to big. They fuck everyone with alot of the shit lol. Cuz i want the killer hoody and the red one with his face and the 9

They usually disable it when there is a 50% off sale. That way you gotta pay full price for it if ya want it....wish they would put it up on the sales, then I would get one.

I usualy get my hoodies n sweaters in 2xl cuz i like em pretty baggie n i ordred da script hoodie but they only had XL n 3XL so i went wit 3 hopefully its not that much bigger.. Fuk it at least i knoe da skull cap i ordred will fit me good

Yup o well save up time for me

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Klown
    They usually disable it when there is a 50% off sale. That way you gotta pay full price for it if ya want it....wish they would put it up on the sales, then I would get one.

The skull caps are kinda tight. I bought one and i was like whaaa it looks goofy on the ears lol. I got a bit of a big head to tho so idk

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    I usualy get my hoodies n sweaters in 2xl cuz i like em pretty baggie n i ordred da script hoodie but they only had XL n 3XL so i went wit 3 hopefully its not that much bigger.. Fuk it at least i knoe da skull cap i ordred will fit me good

Fuk i have a big ass dome 2.lol.

The skull caps are kinda tight. I bought one and i was like whaaa it looks goofy on the ears lol. I got a bit of a big head to tho so idk

Yah i thought itd be bigger. I got the everready era one, and where the tech n9ne is sewd on its like a huge solid thing so its kinda awkward and it occasionally rides up on its own. Im just walkin around not touchin it reach up and its moved an inch i was like WTFFFF i wish i had just bought a fuckn hat

Fuk i have a big ass dome 2.lol.