Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Leather jacket

  1. #1
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192

    Leather jacket

    Anybody know wat happend to da strange music leather jacket? Its not in da store anymore n i was hopeing to get it.. I found one on ebay for 200 but its an older version and da S& M is smaller on da back

  2. #2
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Maybe theyd be losin to much sellin those half off so they took them off

  3. #3
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    Yup thas wat i was thinkin and hopefully they make smaller sizes cuz last time i saw it they only had 5xl..i only stand at 5'11 that shit wuld fit me huge i think

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Maybe theyd be losin to much sellin those half off so they took them off

  4. #4
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Yah n all the cool hoodies are medium. My shoulders are broad enough that a 1 x is almost to small but a 2x is a lil to big. They fuck everyone with alot of the shit lol. Cuz i want the killer hoody and the red one with his face and the 9

  5. #5
    They usually disable it when there is a 50% off sale. That way you gotta pay full price for it if ya want it....wish they would put it up on the sales, then I would get one.

  6. #6
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    I usualy get my hoodies n sweaters in 2xl cuz i like em pretty baggie n i ordred da script hoodie but they only had XL n 3XL so i went wit 3 hopefully its not that much bigger.. Fuk it at least i knoe da skull cap i ordred will fit me good

  7. #7
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    Yup o well save up time for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Killa Klown
    They usually disable it when there is a 50% off sale. That way you gotta pay full price for it if ya want it....wish they would put it up on the sales, then I would get one.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    The skull caps are kinda tight. I bought one and i was like whaaa it looks goofy on the ears lol. I got a bit of a big head to tho so idk

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    I usualy get my hoodies n sweaters in 2xl cuz i like em pretty baggie n i ordred da script hoodie but they only had XL n 3XL so i went wit 3 hopefully its not that much bigger.. Fuk it at least i knoe da skull cap i ordred will fit me good

  9. #9
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    Fuk i have a big ass dome 2.lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    The skull caps are kinda tight. I bought one and i was like whaaa it looks goofy on the ears lol. I got a bit of a big head to tho so idk

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    I usualy get my hoodies n sweaters in 2xl cuz i like em pretty baggie n i ordred da script hoodie but they only had XL n 3XL so i went wit 3 hopefully its not that much bigger.. Fuk it at least i knoe da skull cap i ordred will fit me good

  10. #10
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Yah i thought itd be bigger. I got the everready era one, and where the tech n9ne is sewd on its like a huge solid thing so its kinda awkward and it occasionally rides up on its own. Im just walkin around not touchin it reach up and its moved an inch i was like WTFFFF i wish i had just bought a fuckn hat

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    Fuk i have a big ass dome 2.lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    The skull caps are kinda tight. I bought one and i was like whaaa it looks goofy on the ears lol. I got a bit of a big head to tho so idk

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    I usualy get my hoodies n sweaters in 2xl cuz i like em pretty baggie n i ordred da script hoodie but they only had XL n 3XL so i went wit 3 hopefully its not that much bigger.. Fuk it at least i knoe da skull cap i ordred will fit me good

Similar Threads

  1. how big would a 3x zip jacket be if im 5'6 and 136.
    By ScottyKing in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 07:26 AM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 03:25 AM
  3. red kansas city lettermen jacket
    By TheMadAppler in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 07:11 AM
  4. Trying to sell an O.G. Leather..
    By MistahJ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 07:55 AM
  5. Strange leather jacket for sale
    By ShivenDesai in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 09:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •