Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on KOD tour. Why KOD songs performed live?....killing you,demons,low etc

Thoughts on KOD tour. Why KOD songs performed live?....killing you,demons,low etc

Hi, im new to the forum. normally you can catch me at btnhboard or operationsportsboard but anyways... whats the deal. i figure i come on here and ask you guys this.

i love watching tech live and was so excited for this tour to jump off and see him perform songs like low, killing you, in the trunk, demons. wtf? it's called the kod tour so where all the kod songs?

not sure lol

i know wtf
    he played like 3 songs off of kod couple days ago wtf... and not even the whole song... i hate that! wth tech??? =[

good question lol. at the show i went to he played strange music box (brotha lynch hung was there and didnt do his verse grrrrr), like i died, and leave me alone. my only guess is that he played the songs that people would most likely know. since like i died had been out for a few months, and strange music box and leave me alone were released a couple weeks before the album dropped, more people knew the songs. i would have loved to see Low live

Low was pretty much the main reason I even went to the show. I had to sit through TWO HOURS of LOCAL RAPPERS. it sucked a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    i would have loved to see Low live

lol somone should ask tech this. twitter him e-mail him. or tell him on here.

he reads these posts, so he'll see it. and he posts here every once in a while. dude rarely checks his twitter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brennan
    lol somone should ask tech this. twitter him e-mail him. or tell him on here.

Yeah, why would he perform songs no one knew? His performances are so crowd friendly he had to stick with tracks people knew....he played more sickology 101 tracks this time...next tour you can count on hearing KOD tracks...thats how he has always done it...

Next tour will have more KOD songs.. i went to his L.A show n he did 4 songs like i died,2 verses from blackend the sun, strange music box, n leave me alone...da show was a couple of days before the album released so i think he was giving us a taste of KOD...

blackened the sun, i knew i forgot one song when i was listing them

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    Next tour will have more KOD songs.. i went to his L.A show n he did 4 songs like i died,2 verses from blackend the sun, strange music box, n leave me alone...da show was a couple of days before the album released so i think he was giving us a taste of KOD...