Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: AT&T Vs. Verizon

  1. #1

    AT&T Vs. Verizon

    I have seen all these competitive commercials about AT&T and Verizon so wat do you think who is better I think AT&T is better

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    AT&T.... Hands down the coverage is better, along with the price! I have Rollover minutes, and unlimited texting and my bill is never more than $60.... For the basic, smallest plan on Verizon when I had it, my bill was constantly over $150 easy.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    I've only had AT&T, but I've never had any problems with it.

  4. #4
    Jesus christ what were you doing with your phone?? Lol. I have Verizon, with the Env Touch, and my bill is always a straight $65 with unlimited texting, 700 minutes, free night and weekend. I love Verizon. Plus most people I know, have Verizon so I don't even use those minutes. Heres a good example of which is better though....me and my friend were driving to upstate New York, he has the Iphone. He didn't have coverage for more than half the trip, while I did. Then when we got there, he had to use my phone a bunch of times to make calls causae his kept cuttin out. Soooooo yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    AT&T.... Hands down the coverage is better, along with the price! I have Rollover minutes, and unlimited texting and my bill is never more than $60.... For the basic, smallest plan on Verizon when I had it, my bill was constantly over $150 easy.

  5. #5
    Sprint. lol

  6. #6
    you funny fucker

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Sprint. lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    Nothing but calling, and texting.... I just thought it was a waste of money. And Verizon's coverage isn't half of what they advertise... Example: I coach a baseball team, and when I had Verizon, I had no service at the field... Had great service at home, but not at the field 6 blocks down the street... Made it tough for me cuz I couldn't call kids that were late, and couldn't recieve calls if they were calling to miss, or whatever. But my wife had AT&T, and had great service. I had to constantly use her phone for phone calls. Not only was I getting no service, but I was also being charged for "Roaming".

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Jesus christ what were you doing with your phone?? Lol. I have Verizon, with the Env Touch, and my bill is always a straight $65 with unlimited texting, 700 minutes, free night and weekend. I love Verizon. Plus most people I know, have Verizon so I don't even use those minutes. Heres a good example of which is better though....me and my friend were driving to upstate New York, he has the Iphone. He didn't have coverage for more than half the trip, while I did. Then when we got there, he had to use my phone a bunch of times to make calls causae his kept cuttin out. Soooooo yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    AT&T.... Hands down the coverage is better, along with the price! I have Rollover minutes, and unlimited texting and my bill is never more than $60.... For the basic, smallest plan on Verizon when I had it, my bill was constantly over $150 easy.

  8. #8
    Senior Member ALEXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    308
    idk my dad pays for my phone. its at&t. its cool i guess...

  9. #9
    Hmmm where do you live at dude? Cause I've driven from New York to Idaho, and I rarely ever lost service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Nothing but calling, and texting.... I just thought it was a waste of money. And Verizon's coverage isn't half of what they advertise... Example: I coach a baseball team, and when I had Verizon, I had no service at the field... Had great service at home, but not at the field 6 blocks down the street... Made it tough for me cuz I couldn't call kids that were late, and couldn't recieve calls if they were calling to miss, or whatever. But my wife had AT&T, and had great service. I had to constantly use her phone for phone calls. Not only was I getting no service, but I was also being charged for "Roaming".


    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Jesus christ what were you doing with your phone?? Lol. I have Verizon, with the Env Touch, and my bill is always a straight $65 with unlimited texting, 700 minutes, free night and weekend. I love Verizon. Plus most people I know, have Verizon so I don't even use those minutes. Heres a good example of which is better though....me and my friend were driving to upstate New York, he has the Iphone. He didn't have coverage for more than half the trip, while I did. Then when we got there, he had to use my phone a bunch of times to make calls causae his kept cuttin out. Soooooo yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    AT&T.... Hands down the coverage is better, along with the price! I have Rollover minutes, and unlimited texting and my bill is never more than $60.... For the basic, smallest plan on Verizon when I had it, my bill was constantly over $150 easy.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    O what I wouldn't give to be young and have everything handed to me again....

    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXXX
    idk my dad pays for my phone. its at&t. its cool i guess...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •