Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixery Raw Deluxe 4 Part Interview With Tech

Mixery Raw Deluxe 4 Part Interview With Tech

Mixery Raw Deluxe, out of Europe, sat down with Tech N9ne before the K.O.D. tour finale at the Independence Events Center for a 4 part interview. See them all at the links below!

http://mixeryrawdeluxe.tv/index.php/...tshows/id/5807

Wow, man. What a beautiful interview. Shit was intense in some parts.

OH SHIT! Did Tech N9ne just say he loves Lil Wayne AND Drake? Looks like I was right, you fucking bitches.

LOL Tech n9ne, gotta love him!

Hellava interview. Nice

How does that make you right? And techs been saying that for a while now, still hasn't changed my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    OH SHIT! Did Tech N9ne just say he loves Lil Wayne AND Drake? Looks like I was right, you fucking bitches.

Thats what I'm sayin. This dude just doesn't understand that Tech N9ne doesn't control my opinion on things. Like him saying, I like Lil Wayne, is gonna make me be like...Oh my god!!! Tech N9ne just said he likes Wayne so I'm gonna love him now!!!!!! Also, out of that entire interview, all you have to say about it is that? You're a dumbass for real.

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    How does that make you right? And techs been saying that for a while now, still hasn't changed my opinion

Thats not at all what I was sayin, busta. Lets take this to the Wayne thread if yaw wanna continue it.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Thats what I'm sayin. This dude just doesn't understand that Tech N9ne doesn't control my opinion on things. Like him saying, I like Lil Wayne, is gonna make me be like...Oh my god!!! Tech N9ne just said he likes Wayne so I'm gonna love him now!!!!!! Also, out of that entire interview, all you have to say about it is that? You're a dumbass for real.

Surrrrrrrre why not. I got 2 hours to kill before History 112.

Thats not at all what I was sayin, busta. Lets take this to the Wayne thread if yaw wanna continue it.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

couple things i need to bring up.

The Anthem part 2?!?!?!

and what was the thing about strange music cribs at the beginning of the interview?