Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black people show your support.....

Black people show your support.....

Tech's always saying that his people dont support his music or respect his music so right now I'm calling on all of us too come through and let him know that he does have a large African American fanbase. Message to the Black Man is a clean song but its sad that he had to make a song about that.

i'm black and he has my whole support. i agree, but black people are not usually open minded to the strange things so it may be a fight that has to leave this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his white fans completely outnumber u guys tho...the last show i went to...just 1 black...1...unbelievable

Thats why I'm starting this shit.....

Quote Originally Posted by l<ingJuelz
    his white fans completely outnumber u guys tho...the last show i went to...just 1 black...1...unbelievable

well i guess it juss depends on where ur from come to a concert in the 503 i saw a WHOLE bunch of his people WAY more than strange noize the year b4.

but we really don't support him. we like that stupid shit..........soulja boy and dance songs. tech can make you think and sorry if i offend any black people but the black people i observe don't like to think.

I love most of my local artists but fuck the Stanky Leg niggas thats some garbage that makes my city and my people look so bad, but when we start talking about this we can change that, ive turned 4 of my friends onto Strange so thats why we need to get this going hard.

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    but we really don't support him. we like that stupid shit..........soulja boy and dance songs. tech can make you think and sorry if i offend any black people but the black people i observe don't like to think.

i agree and i tell people i meet all the time to look up tech n9ne. they ain't ready for waht's real.

Quote Originally Posted by K.O.D. "King of Dallas"
    I love most of my local artists but fuck the Stanky Leg niggas thats some garbage that makes my city and my people look so bad, but when we start talking about this we can change that, ive turned 4 of my friends onto Strange so thats why we need to get this going hard.

But really my point was to get as many black people to come through and let Tech know whats up because maybe theres not many of us now we can still hold it down.

i agree and i tell people i meet all the time to look up tech n9ne. they ain't ready for waht's real.

Quote Originally Posted by K.O.D. "King of Dallas"

I went to his show in LA n there were a lot of black bpeople n hispanics...i think it was half cultural n half white