Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 155

Thread: women's disscussion all things women talk about!

  1. #1

    women's disscussion all things women talk about!

    E.G HOT MEN, clothes, money,power, women playas, martinis A listers.... why not the men have one... pretty obvious by now women see in a circle men see in square!!! men think there always right but evidance would prove otherwise!! E.G monday nights with boys really there at a club. think they are the king of head games untill matched with there soul mate who seems to out smart them everytime!! cant pick a hotter man out if he was standing infront of them.. for real i know when i see a hotter chick walks past so why cant a man know if a hotter man walks past.... insucurer...two rules!! always have to have the 411!!

  2. #2
    But in the end I will reign supreme and women will just still be attracted to shiny things

  3. #3
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    Its all true... if ur talkin about the "regular" male, I was raised by woman so none of that's true I learned girls in and out b4 i was 6 cuz i had made all the main mistakes by that age (i.e always notice the smallest of changes hair, nails, new make up s ect. as soon as u walk in the room) so I really can't even see the point in makin mistakes like all that stuff ur talkin about.

  4. #4
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    aha never fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    But in the end I will reign supreme and women will just still be attracted to shiny things

  5. #5
    yeh your like a new age senstive type man, which is good!! some dont give a shit about women and are dominat types!!! shit thats a life right there!! i like how you notice a change in make up and stuff like that... i must be blind coz i dont get a man like that always about whos right like i said as i detail my past romance i see all of what i have quoted.... that aint whats up! still i go back..LOL BLIND

    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    aha never fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    But in the end I will reign supreme and women will just still be attracted to shiny things

  6. #6
    OFF Topic But what do men Think About Cosets? as like a pair of jeans with a coset to finish the outfit off!!! A NO GO O A SLAMER!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    Yea at least u admit it tho most girls just hate on all guys because they can't find the right guy, but its not our fault girls are attracted to ass holes:-/ and HELL yea corset and jeans cuz u getta see the showing top half but the jeans cover the bottom half makin it to where i wanna unwrap the rest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    yeh your like a new age senstive type man, which is good!! some dont give a shit about women and are dominat types!!! shit thats a life right there!! i like how you notice a change in make up and stuff like that... i must be blind coz i dont get a man like that always about whos right like i said as i detail my past romance i see all of what i have quoted.... that aint whats up! still i go back..LOL BLIND
    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    aha never fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    But in the end I will reign supreme and women will just still be attracted to shiny things

  8. #8
    yeh im not afraid to say it.... i speak the truth mate!! I believe that it WILL happen when it HAPPENS i dont BLAME it on the wrong man!! IV LIKED 1 MAN 4 the LAST 6YRS... I can safely say he CAN, be AN ASS. having 6YRS ova Me... but hes's got life experiance and wisdom... cant hate on it.. EVEN tho, he may of hurt me...I learn & grow not to make the same mistake TWICE!!! Yeh i wasnt sure on the CORSET i just brought 3 and there quiet HOT!! I DIDNT knw if it was me!! LOL.. on the whole CORSET..looks HOT!! HAD to ask...LOL well IM glad YOU find it SEXY!! Doesnt Make ME FEEL like a DOPE!! WASNT SURE IF IT WAS HOT OR NOT!! Neva know what MEN THINK THESE DAYS... I like the jeans with it ,like you ( QUOTED). LEAVES something to the IMAGINATION!! WITHOUT being 2 RISKY!!! But SEXY N SASSY LY... With an INVITE,, To come party WITHOUT TOUCHIN!! Thats how i FEEL!!! LOL...

    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    Yea at least u admit it tho most girls just hate on all guys because they can't find the right guy, but its not our fault girls are attracted to ass holes:-/ and HELL yea corset and jeans cuz u getta see the showing top half but the jeans cover the bottom half makin it to where i wanna unwrap the rest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    yeh your like a new age senstive type man, which is good!! some dont give a shit about women and are dominat types!!! shit thats a life right there!! i like how you notice a change in make up and stuff like that... i must be blind coz i dont get a man like that always about whos right like i said as i detail my past romance i see all of what i have quoted.... that aint whats up! still i go back..LOL BLIND
    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    aha never fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    But in the end I will reign supreme and women will just still be attracted to shiny things

  9. #9
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    damn six years?!?! i'm only on three lol and yea I personally think girls that wear all revealing clothes like short skirts and tank tops don't get nothin but bad attention cuz they always showin off the goods, I think it attracts more guys with the half and half like with the corset and jeans gotta leave something to the imagination so the inner hunter comes out in the man

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    yeh im not afraid to say it.... i speak the truth mate!! I believe that it WILL happen when it HAPPENS i dont BLAME it on the wrong man!! IV LIKED 1 MAN 4 the LAST 6YRS... I can safely say he CAN, be AN ASS. having 6YRS ova Me... but hes's got life experiance and wisdom... cant hate on it.. EVEN tho, he may of hurt me...I learn & grow not to make the same mistake TWICE!!! Yeh i wasnt sure on the CORSET i just brought 3 and there quiet HOT!! I DIDNT knw if it was me!! LOL.. on the whole CORSET..looks HOT!! HAD to ask...LOL well IM glad YOU find it SEXY!! Doesnt Make ME FEEL like a DOPE!! WASNT SURE IF IT WAS HOT OR NOT!! Neva know what MEN THINK THESE DAYS... I like the jeans with it ,like you ( QUOTED). LEAVES something to the IMAGINATION!! WITHOUT being 2 RISKY!!! But SEXY N SASSY LY... With an INVITE,, To come party WITHOUT TOUCHIN!! Thats how i FEEL!!! LOL...


    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    Yea at least u admit it tho most girls just hate on all guys because they can't find the right guy, but its not our fault girls are attracted to ass holes:-/ and HELL yea corset and jeans cuz u getta see the showing top half but the jeans cover the bottom half makin it to where i wanna unwrap the rest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    yeh your like a new age senstive type man, which is good!! some dont give a shit about women and are dominat types!!! shit thats a life right there!! i like how you notice a change in make up and stuff like that... i must be blind coz i dont get a man like that always about whos right like i said as i detail my past romance i see all of what i have quoted.... that aint whats up! still i go back..LOL BLIND
    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    aha never fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    But in the end I will reign supreme and women will just still be attracted to shiny things

  10. #10
    Senior Member TechNette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,002
    i think most guys think like that. do you know dave chappelle? you remember what he said about wearing a whores uniform. but in my relationship i think i'm the dude. my man complains that i'm heartless. don't care. and that i'm void of emotion. but one thing that he definitley has in common with most men......he don't pay no attention to ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! he can walk thru a doorway and not see the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! irks me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    damn six years?!?! i'm only on three lol and yea I personally think girls that wear all revealing clothes like short skirts and tank tops don't get nothin but bad attention cuz they always showin off the goods, I think it attracts more guys with the half and half like with the corset and jeans gotta leave something to the imagination so the inner hunter comes out in the man

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    yeh im not afraid to say it.... i speak the truth mate!! I believe that it WILL happen when it HAPPENS i dont BLAME it on the wrong man!! IV LIKED 1 MAN 4 the LAST 6YRS... I can safely say he CAN, be AN ASS. having 6YRS ova Me... but hes's got life experiance and wisdom... cant hate on it.. EVEN tho, he may of hurt me...I learn & grow not to make the same mistake TWICE!!! Yeh i wasnt sure on the CORSET i just brought 3 and there quiet HOT!! I DIDNT knw if it was me!! LOL.. on the whole CORSET..looks HOT!! HAD to ask...LOL well IM glad YOU find it SEXY!! Doesnt Make ME FEEL like a DOPE!! WASNT SURE IF IT WAS HOT OR NOT!! Neva know what MEN THINK THESE DAYS... I like the jeans with it ,like you ( QUOTED). LEAVES something to the IMAGINATION!! WITHOUT being 2 RISKY!!! But SEXY N SASSY LY... With an INVITE,, To come party WITHOUT TOUCHIN!! Thats how i FEEL!!! LOL...

    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    Yea at least u admit it tho most girls just hate on all guys because they can't find the right guy, but its not our fault girls are attracted to ass holes:-/ and HELL yea corset and jeans cuz u getta see the showing top half but the jeans cover the bottom half makin it to where i wanna unwrap the rest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    yeh your like a new age senstive type man, which is good!! some dont give a shit about women and are dominat types!!! shit thats a life right there!! i like how you notice a change in make up and stuff like that... i must be blind coz i dont get a man like that always about whos right like i said as i detail my past romance i see all of what i have quoted.... that aint whats up! still i go back..LOL BLIND
    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    aha never fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    But in the end I will reign supreme and women will just still be attracted to shiny things

Similar Threads

  1. Big things...
    By Sean (Petaluma Street Team) in forum Rumors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 07:50 AM
  2. The Women of Strange
    By TonyArmola in forum Rumors
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 07:54 PM
  3. All 9's And Dimes...Tech N9ne's Favorite Women (Top 10)
    By Rich The RockeR (S/) in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 05:08 PM
  4. Want some pretty sick clothing? For men and women..peep...
    By RBM@831 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 09:49 AM
  5. World's Most Beautiful Women?
    By Lil Boosie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 02:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •