Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: TRUE TECH N9NE FAN QUIZ

  1. #1

    TRUE TECH N9NE FAN QUIZ


  2. #2
    You don't know shit! I got 90% and i know I got all of them right, and short nitty didn't die, he's in prison. FAG!

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    then why on absolute power does tech say "rest in peace short nitty"

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE
    You don't know shit! I got 90% and i know I got all of them right, and short nitty didn't die, he's in prison. FAG!

  4. #4
    Guest
    You are 92% a True Tech N9ne Fan

  5. #5
    Senior Member MistaQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    824
    I'm trying to remember what happened with that, there was an old thread that went on about this when Absolute Power was released, I think it was on siccness.net, not sure, but Short Nitty didnt die, he was locked up for...I want to say some statuetory rape charge or something, I could be wrong, so dont quote me on this....maybe someone here can remember and set me str8 on that, but I think Tech was saying rest in peace cuz Nitty's career or life or wutever was pretty much over because of that charge. This sound familiar to anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    then why on absolute power does tech say "rest in peace short nitty"

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE
    You don't know shit! I got 90% and i know I got all of them right, and short nitty didn't die, he's in prison. FAG!

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    i do remember hearing something like that actually now that you say it

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    I'm trying to remember what happened with that, there was an old thread that went on about this when Absolute Power was released, I think it was on siccness.net, not sure, but Short Nitty didnt die but was locked up for...I want to say some statuetory rape charge or something, I could be wrong, dont qoute me on this....maybe someone here can remember and set me str8 on that, but I think Tech was saying rest in peace buz Nitty's career or life or wutever was pretty over because of that charge. This sound familiar to anyone?


    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    then why on absolute power does tech say "rest in peace short nitty"

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE
    You don't know shit! I got 90% and i know I got all of them right, and short nitty didn't die, he's in prison. FAG!

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    your right, hes in jail for some pedophile charge. he had sex with a 10 year old girl, and is now in jail for life. sick fuck

    "He did try (to commit suicide), the reason why they gettin the rumor that he's dead is because we put it out, know what i'm sayin? Its like Day In The Life and the death of lil Nitty. June 7, 2001 Short Nitty died to us. Thats to us in our eyes, thats the day Short Nitty killed Tyrone Kendell." -Big Scoob

    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    i do remember hearing something like that actually now that you say it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    I'm trying to remember what happened with that, there was an old thread that went on about this when Absolute Power was released, I think it was on siccness.net, not sure, but Short Nitty didnt die but was locked up for...I want to say some statuetory rape charge or something, I could be wrong, dont qoute me on this....maybe someone here can remember and set me str8 on that, but I think Tech was saying rest in peace buz Nitty's career or life or wutever was pretty over because of that charge. This sound familiar to anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    then why on absolute power does tech say "rest in peace short nitty"

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE
    You don't know shit! I got 90% and i know I got all of them right, and short nitty didn't die, he's in prison. FAG!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 12:48 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 10:31 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 06:21 PM
  4. Are You Evil Quiz
    By ShaneM in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:08 AM
  5. Power 106 has been playing TECH n9ne on the radio is this true?
    By Matt(626) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •