Thread: TRUE TECH N9NE FAN QUIZ

TRUE TECH N9NE FAN QUIZ

You don't know shit! I got 90% and i know I got all of them right, and short nitty didn't die, he's in prison. FAG!

then why on absolute power does tech say "rest in peace short nitty"

Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE
    You don't know shit! I got 90% and i know I got all of them right, and short nitty didn't die, he's in prison. FAG!

You are 92% a True Tech N9ne Fan

I'm trying to remember what happened with that, there was an old thread that went on about this when Absolute Power was released, I think it was on siccness.net, not sure, but Short Nitty didnt die, he was locked up for...I want to say some statuetory rape charge or something, I could be wrong, so dont quote me on this....maybe someone here can remember and set me str8 on that, but I think Tech was saying rest in peace cuz Nitty's career or life or wutever was pretty much over because of that charge. This sound familiar to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333

i do remember hearing something like that actually now that you say it

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    I'm trying to remember what happened with that, there was an old thread that went on about this when Absolute Power was released, I think it was on siccness.net, not sure, but Short Nitty didnt die but was locked up for...I want to say some statuetory rape charge or something, I could be wrong, dont qoute me on this....maybe someone here can remember and set me str8 on that, but I think Tech was saying rest in peace buz Nitty's career or life or wutever was pretty over because of that charge. This sound familiar to anyone?

your right, hes in jail for some pedophile charge. he had sex with a 10 year old girl, and is now in jail for life. sick fuck

"He did try (to commit suicide), the reason why they gettin the rumor that he's dead is because we put it out, know what i'm sayin? Its like Day In The Life and the death of lil Nitty. June 7, 2001 Short Nitty died to us. Thats to us in our eyes, thats the day Short Nitty killed Tyrone Kendell." -Big Scoob

i do remember hearing something like that actually now that you say it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    I'm trying to remember what happened with that, there was an old thread that went on about this when Absolute Power was released, I think it was on siccness.net, not sure, but Short Nitty didnt die but was locked up for...I want to say some statuetory rape charge or something, I could be wrong, dont qoute me on this....maybe someone here can remember and set me str8 on that, but I think Tech was saying rest in peace buz Nitty's career or life or wutever was pretty over because of that charge. This sound familiar to anyone?