Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever met Tecca Nina?

Have you ever met Tecca Nina?

I have lived in Kansas City my entire life and Tech has been big since I was like 5. He lived behind me when I was 10 and me and these other little girls used to knock on his door for autographs but I never really got to talk to him. Finally a few weeks ago, he was at Best Buy the day after the concert signing autographs with Kutt, Scoob, and Kali. I waited in line for 2 hours and when I got up there all he was gonna do was hug me! Ppsshhtt! I was like, "you for real aint gonna shake my hand?" that threw him off , cuz u know how bitches r... he shook my hand tho, and we threw it up, so we good Tech, jus remember, I aint no regular bitch....

I've met him twice at shows, once in DC, and once in Baltimore, MD, never took any photos with him though. Got pix with Krizz and Kutt, but not with Tech.

He did that too me too he was like "comere baby" and put his arms out I was happy as shit tho!!! I want his chain I was waitin for him to stage dive so I could snatch it haha but he didnt :P I just met him 11/13 The whole crew was cool as shit to me I had a hell of a story for em tho cuz we went to Norfolk VA from Maryland which was an 8 hr drive and the show was postponed So I got ahold of Britton and he hooked us up got our VIP and tickets transfered to the Reading PA show which was like a 10 hr drive back up north just to see him cuz we were all using vacation time n shit...not to bore ya with all the details but yeah it was awesome cant wait till next tour :P

............................. lol bitch dont breathe

:P yeah I gotcha Im speedin so my brains going 1000 miles a min....gotta quit respondin to shit on here in this state of mind hate soundin like a dumb bitch haha

Any one remember when this chick was all pissed off an shit about what happened to her?? Now she all happy. Lol. I've had multiple Tech run ins. Cause Im cool like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    He did that too me too he was like "comere baby" and put his arms out I was happy as shit tho!!! I want his chain I was waitin for him to stage dive so I could snatch it haha but he didnt :P I just met him 11/13 The whole crew was cool as shit to me I had a hell of a story for em tho cuz we went to Norfolk VA from Maryland which was an 8 hr drive and the show was postponed So I got ahold of Britton and he hooked us up got our VIP and tickets transfered to the Reading PA show which was like a 10 hr drive back up north just to see him cuz we were all using vacation time n shit...not to bore ya with all the details but yeah it was awesome cant wait till next tour :P

lol no no not u, talkin bout tori

:P yeah I gotcha Im speedin so my brains going 1000 miles a min

yup at the chico K.O.D. show

Yea I remember that, I was like damn, she coulda went to the Richmond show like I did, since it was closer to her anyway. I think she bought her tickets before the Richmond show was added though.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Any one remember when this chick was all pissed off an shit about what happened to her?? Now she all happy. Lol. I've had multiple Tech run ins. Cause Im cool like that.

I met him about 15 times.