Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

  1. #1

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

    RAPPERS DELIGHT JUST TURNED 30!!!
    DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

  2. #2
    appreciation bump

  3. #3
    BUMP FOR THE KIDS

  4. #4
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    I bet you remember when it first came out, huh you old fuck?

  5. #5
    naw i was born 2 yrs later but still that shit used to get spins on "yo mtv raps" on the daily

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    I bet you remember when it first came out, huh you old fuck?

  6. #6
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Man I was just kidding. geez, you don't have to get so angry! lol good song though..

  7. #7
    listen i have a blackbelt in cyber toughness!!!dont fawk with me or i will put on the power glove and slap the shit out you

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Man I was just kidding. geez, you don't have to get so angry! lol good song though..

  8. #8
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    you had randy jackson sign a samurai sword?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    listen i have a blackbelt in cyber toughness!!!dont fawk with me or i will put on the power glove and slap the shit out you

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Man I was just kidding. geez, you don't have to get so angry! lol good song though..

  9. #9
    naw i had rodney king sign my bottle of soul glo

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    you had randy jackson sign a samurai sword?


    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    listen i have a blackbelt in cyber toughness!!!dont fawk with me or i will put on the power glove and slap the shit out you

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Man I was just kidding. geez, you don't have to get so angry! lol good song though..

  10. #10
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    naw i had rodney king sign my bottle of soul glo


    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    you had randy jackson sign a samurai sword?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    listen i have a blackbelt in cyber toughness!!!dont fawk with me or i will put on the power glove and slap the shit out you

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Man I was just kidding. geez, you don't have to get so angry! lol good song though..

Similar Threads

  1. D12's 10 year anniversary show
    By JeremyZakrajsek in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 07:29 AM
  2. 9/11 The 10 year anniversary
    By DiE$eL E in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 07:50 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:15 PM
  4. Happy 6.7!!!
    By TechFan4Life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 06:39 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 03:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •