Thread: tech vs. rakim

tech vs. rakim

i think they should sqash that shit cuz if they got on a track together that shit would be prolly one of the best of tech's collabos but i know sum of yall gunna hate with that bein said

squash what? they don't have any beef. people are making more out of the whole Blown Away track then there really is to it

Mehh I don't like Rakim... He's apperantly a legend but he's basiclly had one good album.

there was recently a pic of rakim signing a pic that had rakim holdin techs head so they both appearntly dont like each other but i could be wrong

"We couldn't wait to see Rakim rock, but he never ever showed up / He swolled up cause he didn't wanna go up before us"

Does that sound like Tech dont like him? It's not Tech's fault he was asked to perform last. I'm sure Tech has much love for Rakim, all Tech did was tell the story of what happened, not cuz he don't like Rakim.

Many people look at that track as a diss, when it really isn't. Tech aint make that stuff up. I mean the end of the track when he tell them to get off their high horse is his perception of how they (K Cole and Rakin) are because of how they acted towards him and his set. If they did that to me, i'd think the same as well.
    -"Q"

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Gamez
    there was recently a pic of rakim signing a pic that had rakim holdin techs head so they both appearntly dont like each other but i could be wrong

not really any beef, Rakim and others were just acting stupid and got a big ego about the whole situation. And like someone said earlier he ain't that great....he's only had like one good album.

you apperantly dont kno hiphop. Theres a reason why the God MC the lyricist.

even tech says it in his song "Rakim the God, He just miss the king's delivering
    Cause they know they'll fall
    And I'll blow them all to smithereens"

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    Mehh I don't like Rakim... He's apperantly a legend but he's basiclly had one good album.

I mean I bought Paid In Full, which I liked then I bought the 18th Letter which was okay, then I downloaded The Seventh Seal A week ago which sucked. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    you apperantly dont kno hiphop. Theres a reason why the God MC the lyricist.
    even tech says it in his song "Rakim the God, He just miss the king's delivering
    Cause they know they'll fall
    And I'll blow them all to smithereens"

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane

Rakim isn't good at all, so even if it does get settled, I wouldn't want to hear a track with Tech n Rakim.