Thread: Which tech album next?

Which tech album next?

Ok so I've pre ordered EBAH, I've got everready, absolubt power, all 6's and 7's, welcome to strangeland, and KOD. I'm just wondering album to get next am I missing out on one of his ics?

sickology 101.

No offence, but you've gotta be kidding me! Don't get me wrong, Sick101 is a dope album... but I think you're forgetting Killer :P and Anghellic

Quote Originally Posted by nkglare36

sickology 101.

I think I might go for killer, just for the length of the track list if I'm honest

ok yeah my bad, sickology was just the first to pop in my head. but killer and anghellic are both crazy albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger

No offence, but you've gotta be kidding me! Don't get me wrong, Sick101 is a dope album... but I think you're forgetting Killer :P and Anghellic

Quote Originally Posted by nkglare36

sickology 101.

Killer is a great album to get because there's so much different stuff on there. And I'm personally a big fan of Misery Loves Kompany.

I feel like one of the only ones who really disliked MLK. If you're really looking for a ic, go Anghellic. If you're looking for a lot of hot tracks, go Killer. That's just my opinion though. Sickology is dope as hell too, but I think you should go for Anghellic and Killer before.

I'd go Killer, Anghellic and then Sick101 but can't go wrong with any of em. Killer would be a better buy, more tracks for the same price

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Hogg
    I think I might go for killer, just for the length of the track list if I'm honest

I've gone for anghellic..partly because in the uk iTunes are charging £25.00 for killer so I might try and find that cheaper and then get it!!!

Get em all man anything tech has goes hard cept celcius anghellics more dark tech, killer more of a party tracks well some of them still good tho