Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: did you go to the KOD tour finale?

did you go to the KOD tour finale?

Well I did! Everyones performance was exactly what I wanted. As far as the punk rock bitches that showed up to spectate, not so much. Tech did not get the amount of love or respect he deserved! None of those rich ass kids knew the words to the older songs, and they sure as fuck didn't wanna mosh or get any kind of hyphy! Lets do it in the hood next time Nina, u know we'll tear that muthafucka down then! Too much love

shit was bad ass. I do like the smaller "club" venues though. You get a more personal feel from the concert. There was a lot of dumb ass rich kids and dumb ass drunk motherfuckers there trying to start shit! My girlfriend almost beat this one drunk juggalo's ass when he almost hit her in the face as he was dancing around. Shit was funny as hell. Dude got scared and moved to the other side of the concert. Got two posters, a cd and a t-shirt for free! Shit was crazy fun though. I think this was my fourth Tech show I've been to. Anyone know when the DVD will drop?

I was there. Idk why you are hatin on punk rock people but ok. I think the crowd wouldve been hyper if there had been more people or it was warmer in there

Ok dog you misunderstood, I wasn't reffering to their clothing or . I was talkin bout there bitch ass demeanor! And since u bring it up, it was warm as hell on the floor with all those bodies, which makes another point, WHY IN THE FUCK DID THEY GET FLOOR SEATS IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GET HYPHY??

Uhm i was front stage it was freezing. I was waiting the whole time for a pit so i could jump into it. Consensus was it was freezing tho. And the bought GA tickets so idk there werent enough people. If they hadnt been filming the dvd im pretty sure all the tix wouldve been GA and almost everyone wouldve been on the floor and having alot more people there wouldve made it hyphyer

Quote Originally Posted by Tori
    Ok dog you misunderstood, I wasn't reffering to their clothing or . I was talkin bout there bitch ass demeanor! And since u bring it up, it was warm as hell on the floor with all those bodies, which makes another point, WHY IN THE FUCK DID THEY GET FLOOR SEATS IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GET HYPHY??

May 18th

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Sieleman
    shit was bad ass. I do like the smaller "club" venues though. You get a more personal feel from the concert. There was a lot of dumb ass rich kids and dumb ass drunk motherfuckers there trying to start shit! My girlfriend almost beat this one drunk juggalo's ass when he almost hit her in the face as he was dancing around. Shit was funny as hell. Dude got scared and moved to the other side of the concert. Got two posters, a cd and a t-shirt for free! Shit was crazy fun though. I think this was my fourth Tech show I've been to. Anyone know when the DVD will drop?

Ok well that might jus be cuz imma girl for real but I was smashed the fuck up and could bearly breathe. We tried to start pits numerous times and every1 around us was screamin, "no, stop!" fuckin pussies! Then I thought I was gonna have to put my hands on this bitch, but I had fun!

Damn gangsta chick.

Ok well that might jus be cuz imma girl for real but I was smashed the fuck up and could bearly breathe. We tried to start pits numerous times and every1 around us was screamin, "no, stop!" fuckin pussies! Then I thought I was gonna have to put my hands on this bitch, but I had fun!

Come on dog you and I both know didn't nobody want none!

She's calling you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Peeler Jr
    who was that to
    Come on dog you and I both know didn't nobody want none!