Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Older poeple

Older poeple

I hate how you think just because my age (16) that I should not have a saying in things. Fuck ya'll. I ain't gone lie becuase my age you should look at see how i talk about things. If its childish or not. And if you think it is then don't write me, don't add to my discussions. Some younger poeple are childish and what not. But thats just them having fun. But there is a time to be for real and a time to play. And on this web site you will come across both. Sometimes age ain't nothing but a number, but other it tells who a person is. And with me it's just a number. I got the mind of a 70's, 80 year old hippe, and other times I got a mind like Techs good side and bad side. The oldest person can act like the youngest and the youngest could act like the oldest. Don't be so quick to judge, get to know before you make them go. And i know ya'll gone say people are poeple and thats how they are but man just saying you know. Much love even to the haters.

You have the mind of a 80 year old hippie? I'd rather hang out with a 16 year old then a 80 year old hippie. haha

For real old smell funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    You have the mind of a 80 year old hippie? I'd rather hang out with a 16 year old then a 80 year old hippie. haha

The thing is life experience... We young people don't see things like the elders see.

Haha you know what i meant by that, not like you know nothing bad but i think peaceful and calm but at the same time i could have fun and shit becuase of my real age. You know how they are on a lot of drugs and shit and it makes them crazy and wanna do stuff but can't because of there body and age. My body and age is good and my mind is set good just like any 80 year old hippe. Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Masters

Thats what i meant thanks for clearing up for poeple.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    The thing is life experience... We young people don't see things like the elders see.

Old souls in present time have seen the past and know the future

www.myspace.com/badlukproductions

Age aint nothing but a number sukka.. Im with ya on that one youngin.

Forget the haters. You know who you are. I'm a 19 year old mother and I still get treated like I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. It's all good though. I've been through hell and back but it makes me who I am today.
    Age isn't anything but a number.

I'm 25 and I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about 90% of the time.

neither do we

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    I'm 25 and I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about 90% of the time.