Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lil Wayne Thread

The Lil Wayne Thread

Alright, so I'm sick and tired of everyone hatin' on Wayne like its in or something. Lil Wayne is a damn beast in this game. The dude can spit it like a madman, and his lyrics flow so well. He didn't get the title of "Best Rapper Alive" for his looks (lol). Now, I'm not saying Wayne is the best rapper alive, because he is not, Tech N9ne clearly is better/the best. But Wayne should still be respected. And I don't know how many times I've read on this forum from dumb ass niggas sayin shit like "wayne only raps about woman, drugs and money"... Well, thats fine. You can use that defense. But, your on the Tech N9ne forum. And guess what, Tech N9ne raps about the same exact shit. Tech has songs about woman (ex: Sex Out South, That Box). Tech has songs about drugs (ex: T9X). And guess what, Tech has songs about money (ex: Money - off Strange Music 07 Sampler). That being said, whats your defense now? How are you gonna hate on somebody for doing the same exact thing your favorite rapper (Tech) is doing? Now, I dont like comparing the two, because Tech is above everyone in the music industry. But yaw forced me to explain it the way I am, because it IS true. Wayne has done SO damn much for the music industry. He has started the biggest trend of this generation. And that doesn't happen for no reason. The man has talent. I'd like you (the haters) to try to intelligently explain why you hate Wayne so much. Key word, intelligently. Ima prove to you all that Wayne aint a bad rapper, and in fact, that Wayne is actually a fucking amazing rapper.

And just for the record. I'm not the biggest Wayne fan. I don't swing off his nuts like most people do. I just appreciate his music and feel like sticking up for him on the forum will start good convo. Since most of you are dumbasses who love to argue about shit you know noting about.

Begin. =]

lil wayne is the perfect example of a sellout.
    thats why i dont like him. thats why i think hes a bitch. hes a fake. he does music that mtv tells him 2 do more or less. sure he like one good song imo [i feel like dying] but besides that he sucks. fuck him

dude passed out and missed a concert
    not at all is he a beast. raps about he same stupid shit EVERY single song. and his voice is fuckin horrible. sorry but im not gonna show any respect to lil wayne. tech has those songs. but tech does them better. and tech can have a album where i dont skip every song. just because you can rhyme does not mean your a good rapper. my sister can do taht

masters = fail

Well...Lil Wayne DOESN'T rap about the same shit in EVERY SINGLE song..Anyway if you don't like the dude just say you don't like him..Some excuses are rediculous sounding..Most people these days hate on Lil Wayne cause it's actually became trendy like you said..But for me, I give every rapper a chance before I call em whack..And Lil Wayne is just another mainstream rapper imo..I believe he rambles about stupid shit that rhymes and sounds like a special ed kid(literally) in some tracks..And in some tracks he actually goes hard and everything is on point..and in some its just commercial mainstream money hoes and cars shit..So to me he's just another mainstream southern rapper..Hit and miss...I don't understand how he started to receive the "Best rapper alive" treatment..But obviously a big population of hip hop fans thought he was the best so it's whatever..Just a majority opinion like everything else. And since you want great responses for your lil wayne thread, I would like you to now back up your claim that Lil Wayne is amazing and has done a lot for hip hop..What has he done? How is he amazing? The shows? The Lyrics? The Beat Choices? The deliverly? The Charizma(or swag)? And if you can name off all of those with examples then I will start to believe he is an amazing rapper,or best rapper alive, because the amazing and best rappers alive have all those things in their "brand"..

he's not the worst rapper in the game......... that title goes to his boyfriend birdman
    <p ="text-align:left">

That picture turned out to be fake... Look at Lil waynes arm is to low and right underneath it it's grey... So that means Photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    he's not the worst rapper in the game......... that title goes to his boyfriend birdman<p ="text-align:left">

Imma admit it I like a few of waynes old songs Hustler Musik, I Feel Like Dying, Prostitute... But the think that annoys me is that he calls himself the best rapper alive and people actually believe it...

no, they even addressed it and said the picture was real.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    That picture turned out to be fake... Look at Lil waynes arm is to low and right underneath it it's grey... So that means Photoshop.

he's not the worst rapper in the game......... that title goes to his boyfriend birdman<p ="text-align: left;">

My vote is that we stop looking at a picture of two sell out rappers kissing.

no, they even addressed it and said the picture was real.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoBane

he's not the worst rapper in the game......... that title goes to his boyfriend birdman<p ="text-align: left;">