Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop hating

Stop hating

What's wrong with you people? Why you dissing us Juggalo's. What have we done?
    We are not a gang!
    We do not fallow Icp, Twiztid, or any other Juggalo rap artist!
    Juggalo's are not just white so stop calling us white trash!

We are not a gang. We are family. No one ever said we are a gang. Just the dumb fucks in public who don't know. Being a Juggalo is not about the music but the love we got for each other.

We don't fallow Icp or Twiztid. You wanna know what Icp, Twiztid and any other Juggalo rap artist is out there. They are just a rap group who show they got clown love, and rap about it. You can say fuck Icp , Twiztid, Axe muder boyz, say fuck who ever you want, i won't get mad.

Are you so dumb to call Juggalos white trash. Do you not know that there is more then one of everything in every racist. You have white niggers, you have good white Basketball players, you have good black guitar players, you have good white rap artist, and you have your black Juggalos.

I don't know where the hate comes from but it needs to die just like the haters. I just got signed up for this website a couple mins ago and 1st thing i see is hate. Chill out with the shit and talk about something that ain't dissing most of Techs fans.

People are people man, not everyone understands that

word.
    at least some of us do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    People are people man, not everyone understands that

Human Nature! Ya can't control how people are!

The hatin does suck. I'm both a Juggalo and a Technician for life. I love both labels equally.

people are just people, we are all the same and we should all love each other.

I dont want to hate, come see Juggalos in Utah and tell me what you think.

You don't have to be white to be "white trash". just like you don't have to be black to be a nigger. I'll agree, not all Juggalos are trashy, but a lot of em are. Some deserve the hate they get.

Mhm.... i though that but then i though white trash, it has white in it so i though you had to be white, when nigger does not have black in it. Mhm.....nothing trying to start a fight here man but how does that work? Oh and yeah some do deserve the hate but not all its the people who say fuck the JuggaloS. THey oculd say like 25% or 50%. People should see that we are like a racist...we are all not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    You don't have to be white to be "white trash". just like you don't have to be black to be a nigger. I'll agree, not all Juggalos are trashy, but a lot of em are. Some deserve the hate they get.

Callin a white person white trash is like calling a black person a nigger. Its all done meaning they are trashy. The n word doesnt have black in it but it could represent the black race and is used to hurt. But certain black people are, they are the ones that always have to start shit cuz they are black and are loud and obnoxious and think they are tough. Personally i love some people like that so i dont understand what the problem is. But white trash is just like being a trailer park person. Trashy and shitty person. Personally i dont care for either titles. And honestly i forgot where im going with this and why im writing it