Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: anybody

  1. #1
    Senior Member MorbidKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    111

    anybody

    ever tried smoking coffee?

  2. #2
    Yeah I have is stupid doe like smoking paper

  3. #3
    Senior Member MorbidKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    111
    Thats wierd... It actually made me feel pretty good

  4. #4
    You probably got laced coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidKid
    Thats wierd... It actually made me feel pretty good

  5. #5
    Senior Member MorbidKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    111
    Nah, great value


    I wanna get soem star bucks beans, the kush of coffee

  6. #6
    Senior Member Fudsnician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    267
    yeh i sprinkled black coffee over my buds in my bong cone
    and lit it....................toked it............blew it............

    and i was
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssttttttteeeeeeeeedddddddddd

    <p ="text-align: left;">

    <p ="text-align: left;">

  7. #7
    i wud never fuck my bombie kush up by puttin coffee on it thats just fuckin stupid!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Fudsnician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    267
    dont worry bout me i grow tha shit sooo.....

    ima burn my bud wit wateva i want to.... wetha its coffee,, choklate,,
    even steroids......(<--tried it already...not cool...)
    .

    hahaha



    Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    i wud never fuck my bombie kush up by puttin coffee on it thats just fuckin stupid!

  9. #9
    dude ur trippen the only thing u put on weed is more weed (hash oils kief or any other thc forms) nuthing else, as it was intended to be

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Widit
    dont worry bout me i grow tha shit sooo.....

    ima burn my bud wit wateva i want to.... wetha its coffee,, choklate,,
    even steroids......(<--tried it already...not cool...)
    .

    hahaha



    Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    i wud never fuck my bombie kush up by puttin coffee on it thats just fuckin stupid!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Fudsnician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    267
    like i sed i GROW the stuff...

    i even soaked a 15 centermeter long bud in jim beam an sprinkled
    tha stuff wit 7 orange eyes trips pills......

    (side effects may be a numb tonge for about four hours) haha

    <p ="text-align: left;">

    Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    dude ur trippen the only thing u put on weed is more weed (hash oils kief or any other thc forms) nuthing else, as it was intended to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Widit
    dont worry bout me i grow tha shit sooo.....

    ima burn my bud wit wateva i want to.... wetha its coffee,, choklate,,
    even steroids......(<--tried it already...not cool...)
    .

    hahaha



    Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    i wud never fuck my bombie kush up by puttin coffee on it thats just fuckin stupid!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •