Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Esham

Esham

has anybody eles noticed his slow steady decline in quality, both vocs and production sound like they were recorded in a crack house toilet, he use to b smooth as hell but now he sounds like he's goin backwards

......i have.................. :'(

ESHAM... E...S...H...A...M.... Every Succa Has A Moment lol anyone else like Proof?

yeah i know hey, i still consider him da godfather but its so dissapointin' to see someone you expect so much from start to decline, he has the makings of a rap god, needs to get back to the acid fo sure, not so much the layered old school beats and shit he has been using, just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz

I respect Proof but i was one of them "narrow-minded" Esham fans that had the mind set that if Esham didnt like him, then i didnt like him, and it rob me of gettin into proof, but i aint like that anymore, i will give anything a try! he's a funny fucker i can tell ya that! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Chris da Macc
    ESHAM... E...S...H...A...M.... Every Succa Has A Moment lol anyone else like Proof?

I'm sorry I don't realize this forum was about Esham

i better delete this thread then

Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530

i didn't mind the Vatican mix tape or sacrificial lambs but damn he has declined from tongues big time! and that guy on his label, Poe Whosaine is fuckin terrible soundin!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    yeah i know hey, i still consider him da godfather but its so dissapointin' to see someone you expect so much from start to decline, he has the makings of a rap god, needs to get back to the acid fo sure, not so much the layered old school beats and shit he has been using, just my opinion

yea, but no one can post at his web site so we all came here... who the fuck is this tech n9ne guy every one is talkin bout?!
    do you have to be such a nazi about everything?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530

yeah man, tongues is a masterpeice, so many bangers, so crisp

i didn't mind the Vatican mix tape or sacrificial lambs but damn he has declined from tongues big time! and that guy on his label, Poe Whosaine is fuckin terrible soundin!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood