Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHY?

WHY?

Why is it, on this websight, someone will start a topic that gets people arguing (like the recent juggalo versus technitions shit), everybody comes on, states there opinions, then half of the people can't stand to be disagreed with so they begin childish name calling? Do these people really think everyone is going to agree with them. The internet spreads massivly, and there a million different personalities floating around on the world wide web. People who want to debate these things posted about on here should be able to do that even if it is a stupid topic.
    Do these people act the same in real life? When someone disagrees with you on the street, do you immediatly go to calling them cocksuckers and telling them to get fucked in the ass? Or do you tell them they need to get a life and that the thing your discussing isn't important anyway.
    Heres an idea, if the topic doesn't look interesting to you... don't click on it. If people disagree with your opinion... present your side.
    I don't even post on this site that often, although I do check it daily for the latest tech news. But whenever I do feel like jumping into a topic and gettin my debate on, some little fucker who disagrees with me has to start talking about getting fucked in the ass, or telling me I spend to much time on the internet. Thats funny considering I hardly do this.
    I always have fun jumping on here and arguing over stupid shit like "Is tech a juggalo" or "Hey strangerat, quit being a phony ass blood wannabe." But it always ends up the same, people telling eachother to get a life (or the gay jokes) It's easy to accuse somebody of spending to much time on the internet when you don't know them in real life. Anybody on this sight could say that to any one else on it.
    Why can't we just disagree, we ain't gotta get along or even like eachother but when these morons start with there stupid talk the fun is drained away.
    So why don't these morons take there own advice, get a life, and leave us the fuck alone.

FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!!

too long didn't read. but you've only been posting on this website for about a month, so I'll fill you in. there were close to none of these arguments about a month before kod was released. i think that a surge of juggalos coming to this forum cuz they knew the album was gonna be dark. which threw to juggalo-technition ratio off and then arguments and whatnot. long story short, you shouldn't be passin judgement when you've only been here for a month, k?

yeah so,
    FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!!

also it foesn't help any with the arguements if people keep bringing this up. it has alreadfy been settled

The people that post the stupid shit are not Juggalos. Nice try though

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    too long didn't read. but you've only been posting on this website for about a month, so I'll fill you in. there were close to none of these arguments about a month before kod was released. i think that a surge of juggalos coming to this forum cuz they knew the album was gonna be dark. which threw to juggalo-technition ratio off and then arguments and whatnot. long story short, you shouldn't be passin judgement when you've only been here for a month, k?

YEAH

Quote Originally Posted by B.L.A.Z.E
    yeah so,
    FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!!

I made the juggalo vs technician thread just to see what everyone was first, not to hate and shit, i actually made it to prevent fighting between everyone, to give people a chance just to be honest, it's interesting to me to see how many started out on Tecca or ICP and of course people go nuts on there as usual

YEAH SO FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    I made the juggalo vs technician thread just to see what everyone was first, not to hate and shit, i actually made it to prevent fighting between everyone, to give people a chance just to be honest, it's interesting to me to see how many started out on Tecca or ICP and of course people go nuts on there as usual

Fuck yo couch

Quote Originally Posted by B.L.A.Z.E
    YEAH SO FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood