Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TECH N9ne NEW FANS DiD you KNOW tech has a NEW CD callled

TECH N9ne NEW FANS DiD you KNOW tech has a NEW CD callled

THE WOSRT 2k its the bombdiggy shit man.. better lyrics and more gangster in all ways. than o so scarry KOD

This aint a new cd dumbass. This is the first cd he ever came out with. The Worst and The Worst 2k edition.

i think he knows that, he prolly just a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by David
    This aint a new cd dumbass. This is the first cd he ever came out with. The Worst and The Worst 2k edition.

Yeah thats been out for a while homie. its still the shit i agree but better than K.O.D. ummmmmm maybe but not likely. His new shit is sicc

It's been out for a minute. I had this shit a long ass time ago.

Good album but it ain't fucken with any of the Strange Music Tech albums period. Trauma is a dope ass song though.

false

Quote Originally Posted by Trey
    Good album but it ain't fucken with any of the Strange Music Tech albums period. Trauma is a dope ass song though.

I think all of his MidWest Side releases can't fuck with the shit he has done with Strange... Maybe The Calm Before The Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    false

idk i just think his flow was a million times better back in those days, bitch sickness, questions, it's on now, trauma all amazing examples of lyrical talent. i haven't really seen anything like that from him on any strange releases. yea he has a few songs but nothin as close to as crazy as half the stuff on his old albums.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    I think all of his MidWest Side releases can't fuck with the shit he has done with Strange... Maybe The Calm Before The Storm.

false

Yeah, the way he flowed was different and imo it was better but I believe the lyrical content greatly improved in his Strange releases.

idk i just think his flow was a million times better back in those days, bitch sickness, questions, it's on now, trauma all amazing examples of lyrical talent. i haven't really seen anything like that from him on any strange releases. yea he has a few songs but nothin as close to as crazy as half the stuff on his old albums.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoBane

false