Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 2 cents on the whole Juggalo debate.

My 2 cents on the whole Juggalo debate.

Fuck 90% of Juggalos. It's that whack ass 90% that make the cool 10% look bad. I respect the Juggalos who have been following ICP since the begining, but I cant stand all these cats that are like my age and younger, who base their entire fucking life on being a "Juggalo". All of these cats out here in Utah look like white trailer trash retards, they look like they only own 3 ICP shirts, that they wear every single day and never have even thought about washing them, look like they havn't showered in a month, they wear the same greasy ass Twiztid hat that they have worn every day since 2004, and really man they just make themselves look bad. Plus they have pussy ass haterish attitudes at shows, they act all hard and are dicks to every single person they outnumber, for instance if their is a group of like 8 of them they will go and pick a fight with a group of 4 sixteen year old kids. They also all wear those outrageously huge baggy fuckin pants, those JNCO pants I thought were cool when I was in like 6th grade.

I'm not trying to be a hater at all, I know a lot of "OG" juggalos who have been down with that shit since the beginning and they have the same opinion of these kids that I do. Shit I have considered myself a Subnoize Rat for a long time now, I have my spade tatted and was rockin that shit way before it was cool, but I have the same opinion of 90% of these sub noize fans down here. I can barely even listen to Kottonmouth anymore because D-Loc's shit is so garbage now a days, if it wasn't for Hed PE and Potluck I would probably throw all of my SRH shit in the garbage, and its mostly because of the new band wagon hopping trendy ass fans.

Not that you wanted to know my opinion, but there it is.

your just givin fuel for more people to come in this thread and fight. even tho i agree with you like ten million percent. the most annoying thing about juggalos are the call out shit and that if anyone says anything about a psychopathic artist they get all defensive like it's a personal attack.

Well thats the point of a forum, to debate whatever topics are on your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    your just givin fuel for more people to come in this thread and fight. even tho i agree with you like ten million percent. the most annoying thing about juggalos are the call out shit and that if anyone says anything about a psychopathic artist they get all defensive like it's a personal attack.

bump

bump, but for the record i wud never throw my spaded stuff away ill always be a stoner reaking havok and suport radical habits, and always bump oldie kottonmouth! bump! BUmp bump!

i do not understand all of tha hate in the 1st place .it's annoying i mean really tech n9ne and icp both speak on bigotry and hate it so why does everyone keep a close mind ? obviously we have some common ground and that is we all dig real artists and good music so why can't we just leave it at that and support the real ? instead we sit here and bicker and bitch about what other people choose to do with their life i have been down with the clown since 1999 and i still got love i have been down with subnoize since like 2000 and got love but i feel what u say about D-LOC he is slacking on the rhymes hard so we are not that different we both love real music mane it's just crazy to have these debates for real we are all here to support tech so lets keep it at that we all got love and respect him so why can't we do that between ourselves? i mean i am sure that tech prolly gets annoyed with the fact his fans stand divided i am not offended at all about ur opinion that is urs to have but i think this shit should just be dropped and we should just keep it one love for real

WOOP WOOP MOTHA FUCKA WOOP WOOP..............

im no clown loving dickhead like a juggalo but i do love saying that for some reason..............

u know you have a decent argument on this topic let me expand a little bit on this most ninjas u see at the mall you go to them and say whut up and they act like ur are a ghost those are juggahoes fuck those fake ass wanabes no hate just love WHOOP WHOOP MUTHAFACKO!

word

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    bump, but for the record i wud never throw my spaded stuff away ill always be a stoner reaking havok and suport radical habits, and always bump oldie kottonmouth! bump! BUmp bump!

I agree with your whole response man, its all love, i'm just giving my opinion based on what I have seen in front of my face. in person. Its not a generalization of all Juggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanesvillain
    i do not understand all of tha hate in the 1st place .it's annoying i mean really tech n9ne and icp both speak on bigotry and hate it so why does everyone keep a close mind ? obviously we have some common ground and that is we all dig real artists and good music so why can't we just leave it at that and support the real ? instead we sit here and bicker and bitch about what other people choose to do with their life i have been down with the clown since 1999 and i still got love i have been down with subnoize since like 2000 and got love but i feel what u say about D-LOC he is slacking on the rhymes hard so we are not that different we both love real music mane it's just crazy to have these debates for real we are all here to support tech so lets keep it at that we all got love and respect him so why can't we do that between ourselves? i mean i am sure that tech prolly gets annoyed with the fact his fans stand divided i am not offended at all about ur opinion that is urs to have but i think this shit should just be dropped and we should just keep it one love for real