Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: King of Darkness... here we go again?

King of Darkness... here we go again?

Anyone else see the post on Techs fb earlier? Has me thinking the next ep's, possibly LP, will be dark stuff...

Your thoughts??

That would be sick, I'm not sure exactly what to expect from E.B.A.H., but if the second EP is dark stuff, I wouldn't complain.

I think its just a pic he posted, looks sick tho

kod makes my ears bleed and thats a very good thing

if EBAH is all about his alter ego....how could it not be dark? wtf....tech be confusing me lol.

Im not into all this alter ego inner demon shit. dark is one thing. satanic shit is another. and Im being for real lol

I don't think it has anything to do about satanic anything. He's just saying that he feels he has both a dark and light side to him; many people feel the same way about themselves to a certain extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro

if EBAH is all about his alter ego....how could it not be dark? wtf....tech be confusing me lol.

Im not into all this alter ego inner demon shit. dark is one thing. satanic shit is another. and Im being for real lol

lol

Ive read all about dual personalities. the sacred heart thats the cover of EBAH. all about satanic rituals. all about alter egos. and thats exactly what it is. SATANIC. selling out. maybe not music wise. theres other ways to sell out. techs slowly losing my support

Quote Originally Posted by Living T

I don't think it has anything to do about satanic anything. He's just saying that he feels he has both a dark and light side to him; many people feel the same way about themselves to a certain extent.

Can't tell if trolling or just stupid.. the heart has angel wings? Lol

lol

Ive read all about dual personalities. the sacred heart thats the cover of EBAH. all about satanic rituals. all about alter egos. and thats exactly what it is. SATANIC. selling out. maybe not music wise. theres other ways to sell out. techs slowly losing my support

How is using a religious, predominately Catholic, symbol satanic?

lol

Sooooooooooooo retarded.

lol