Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: winter showz??? where..!

  1. #1

    winter showz??? where..!

    winter showz..? so far only 2. anybody got info on tour datez not posted..? kome back 2 tucson az..!

  2. #2
    he will be gone till november

  3. #3
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    I hope the dates are up soon. I want a Chi town date badly.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    as a former resident of chi town, i hope it gets a date too lol. seriously, big city in the midwest, it needs to get a winter show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    I hope the dates are up soon. I want a Chi town date badly.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Cat B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    9
    HAHAHAAH wtf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    he will be gone till november

  6. #6
    Senior Member Fudsnician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    267
    <p ="text-align: left;">

    ''sit down girl........... I think i love yah.......NO
    Getup girl. show me what yu can do''''

    Quote Originally Posted by Catrina B.
    HAHAHAAH wtf.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    he will be gone till november

  7. #7
    tech hasnt even been gone for a minute... quickly ryte after k.o.d kame winter showz... thatz juzt how badd tech iz... so quick aw tha showz are still pending..!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Widit
    <p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

    ''sit down girl........... I think i love yah.......NO
    Getup girl. show me what yu can do''''

    Quote Originally Posted by Catrina B.
    HAHAHAAH wtf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    he will be gone till november

  8. #8
    Senior Member Fudsnician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    267
    i wanna see tech rock the spikes one more gain.................

    <p ="text-align: left;">

    Quote Originally Posted by mina escalante
    tech hasnt even been gone for a minute... quickly ryte after k.o.d kame winter showz... thatz juzt how badd tech iz... so quick aw tha showz are still pending..!


    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Widit
    <p ="text-align: left;">

    ''sit down girl........... I think i love yah.......NO
    Getup girl. show me what yu can do''''

    Quote Originally Posted by Catrina B.
    HAHAHAAH wtf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    he will be gone till november

  9. #9
    just seen on ticketmaster there's a show in kansas city on 29th January

  10. #10
    for real!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Widit
    i wanna see tech rock the spikes one more gain.................


    <p ="text-align: left;">


    Quote Originally Posted by mina escalante
    tech hasnt even been gone for a minute... quickly ryte after k.o.d kame winter showz... thatz juzt how badd tech iz... so quick aw tha showz are still pending..!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Widit
    <p ="text-align: left;">

    ''sit down girl........... I think i love yah.......NO
    Getup girl. show me what yu can do''''

    Quote Originally Posted by Catrina B.
    HAHAHAAH wtf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    he will be gone till november

Similar Threads

  1. Winter Tour
    By Kyle327 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 10:38 PM
  2. Winter Tour...
    By Techn9cian4life in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 05:04 PM
  3. Who's all going 2 KC for the Winter Show?
    By The Real Buddha! in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 04:20 AM
  4. Winter Tour 2010
    By Nick Siccness in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:12 PM
  5. Winter shows
    By reel_life_problemz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 07:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •