Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I like the way Tech did his old shows better.

I like the way Tech did his old shows better.

I've been goin to Tech shows for quite a while and I noticed as Tech library grew, he kept trying to add more songs total to the entire show but just a verse or two of some of them. He can hit on more ics this way, and he's got a ton so I can see why he started doing this.

The question is:

Would you rather tech do less full songs, or more single verses of songs like he does now?

I've thought about it and I think I like the less, full song format better even though with that there is less of a chance I will hear my favorites.

What do you guys that have been to multiple shows think?

Only had the pleasure of the 2 Tech shows, but love that he did maybe only a verse or 2 from a variety of his albums!

yea, it's good to hear what he's gonna start in on, but as soon as I start gettin in the actual song, he switches it up. then I start gettin into that one and so on and so on ha

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    Only had the pleasure of the 2 Tech shows, but love that he did maybe only a verse or 2 from a variety of his albums!

im koo if he does 2 verses to get more songs in...but i mean he does all of ensitein, all of im a playa, at da sickology show he did all of sinister tech..but man i wish he wuld start doing this ring again

True! Fuck it, I want a 4 hour show with him singing all the songs! LMAO not too much to ask is it! Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman
    yea, it's good to hear what he's gonna start in on, but as soon as I start gettin in the actual song, he switches it up. then I start gettin into that one and so on and so on ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes

ya, his shows before everready, he was doin more full songs....and after everready, they changed alot, even takin some on stage ics off the tour like "THIS RING" wich i think totally sucks. but adding alot of other ones....i think doin verses from songs that feature other peeps is cool cuase how can u do the full song without the other person ? but his solos should be whole.

Yeah I remember how he use to do This Ring at every show. I was very suprised the first time he didn't do it. I thought that would be a song that he would perform til the end of his career. Tech does have a shit load of music though but I think This Ring should always be a part of his set list. I'd rather hear that song than some of the others he performs all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    im koo if he does 2 verses to get more songs in...but i mean he does all of ensitein, all of im a playa, at da sickology show he did all of sinister tech..but man i wish he wuld start doing this ring again

i would rather have all full songs

i think u gotta switch it up because idk.. it would get old to just do the show the same way every year. so i like how it is now..maybe because ive started being able to go since last year.. idk

I've been following Tech since Absolute Power (call me what you want I don't give a shit) and I never had a chance to get a show here in Montreal. Time to travel homie! We got money to give you god damnit... Seems to me like being independent ain't that easy... get someone to fuckin program that damn internet shit! WTF!?! (Sorry... still drunk and pissed...)

PS: None of Strange music reads that shit right?... fuckin waste of time...