Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck All Of You!

Fuck All Of You!

Fuck every single person on this site. Yall are pissing me off. Why? Cause all of yall are gay. Juggalos, Stupid Juggalos, Technicians, Technicians that act like stupid juggalos. Another reason all the hot chicks on this site are ethier married or aren't 18 yet. Fuck new Tech fans that haven't even heard Absolute Power or Anghellic. Fuck wannabe gangsters and dumb ass juggalos who think that they are a gang. Fuck all those who post "Who or What songs or rappers are your favorite". We all know you are not gonna read the responses you just want to express your own opinion. Where the fuck is everybody? Artesim or whatever that guys name was, the one with Biggie on his profile pic, where the fuck did he go? I fucking hate Hondas and their screeching engine noise. Yall want a bad ass car get a muscle car and fix it up till the point where people can feel you come in... Lol. Idk what else to say Its hard to text when you're driving. anybody want to add to it?

lol...perfect, i agree with mostly all u said!!!...good work..lol

Enjoyable to read. All i gotta say is Fuck You and why say fuck every single person on this site. Im not one of those things you mentioned.

Fuck people who have the letters k o b a n and e in their display name. They like the penis in and around thier mouth.

Hey I have a k & an e in my name & I ain't even met you (online, you know what I mean)? Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy
    Fuck people who have the letters k o b a n and e in their display name. They like the penis in and around thier mouth.

real talk

Fuck dead pigs, dildos too

Nah, your name must consist of all of those letters to quallify for gayness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    Hey I have a k & an e in my name & I ain't even met you (online, you know what I mean)? Hahahahaha

Phew! Hahahahahaha thanks mate!

Nah, your name must consist of all of those letters to quallify for gayness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes

fuck hitler and his mom