Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To all juggalos that think tech is a jugalo

To all juggalos that think tech is a jugalo

Do ur fukin research n ull c dat tech said it himself tht hes bin callin himself da killa clown since da early 90's b4 he even knew ICP n juggalos exsisted ...being down wit dem n being one are 2 diffrent thigs..not hatin but jus tired of people thinkin dat hes a juggalo becuz he calls himself da killa clown

thank you

Yup jus tryin to clear shit up for peple

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer
    thank you

it's got nothing to do with him calling himself the killa clown, he said he was a juggalo to me face to face, and then done like a 2 minute speech about bein a juggalo on stage at his gig, reality may hurt sometimes hey bruz

silence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dprXxKRvKv4

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    it's got nothing to do with him calling himself the killa clown, he said he was a juggalo to me face to face, and then done like a 2 minute speech about bein a juggalo on stage at his gig, reality may hurt sometimes hey bruz

so i imagined it all? thanx bro, must of been that micro dot i was on

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9
    silence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dprXxKRvKv4

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood

so your just gona force him to be a juggalo until he says he isnt? hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hyde
    That dosen't mean hes not a juggalo. Being a juggalo is more than music. Its a life, its a mind set, and its a way of life.
    Ive been a Killa clown since before i knew what a juggalo was to so what. Ive never seen him say he wasn't a juggalo all I hear is him dancing around the issue and I can understand why. But until he says flat out yes or no there will be speculation.

Some people jus cant accept that hes not.. O well thats their issue

LOL! Thats right but a juggalo knows a juggalo when they meet them I know Techs a juggalo its kinda how gay people have gaydar and women friends periods syncing together lol. I dont think he will ever say yes or no publicly ever but ask him and you might find out.

That dosen't mean hes not a juggalo. Being a juggalo is more than music. Its a life, its a mind set, and its a way of life.
    Ive been a Killa clown since before i knew what a juggalo was to so what. Ive never seen him say he wasn't a juggalo all I hear is him dancing around the issue and I can understand why. But until he says flat out yes or no there will be speculation.

i think tech is just tech, a fucking god that technicians and juggalos worship. hes himself, he does tech, i personally dont think hes a juggalo, or else he wont have any problem saying it. hes not gona be like NO i aint a juggalo coz he wouldnt wana risk losin the juggalos, so yeah hes gona tell you if you ask him. tech cant be a technician so wtf are we debating lol is he tech or a juggalo? hes fukkin tech n9ne baby like it or not

LOL! Thats right but a juggalo knows a juggalo when they meet them I know Techs a juggalo its kinda how gay people have gaydar and women friends periods syncing together lol. I dont think he will ever say yes or no publicly ever but ask him and you might find out.

Fact: Tech N9ne is not a Juggalo