Thread: Online Store Question

Online Store Question

I'm looking to buy, but the online store makes me kinda sceptical.
    A while ago I was getting alerts from Avast just going to the page, didn't wanna buy much seeing that. Have the page been attacked?

Now I used my account, put some CDs in the basket, go for the "Check Now" and get a "Page Cannot be Found".

Also, is there anyway to use PayPal for payment?

Would be nice to have it easyer to buy, I'd like to throw a bit of money your way.

PS: would be nice to have a show or two in Montreal

I've bought from the store twice, both times I have had no drama! Not sure about paypal though! Definately worth getting some shit, specially at 50% off!!!

Yeah, I'd like to buy some shit for Christmas, but it won't let me... I guess I'll try again tomorrow...

There's a 50% sale on at the moment & I'm guessing alot of people are buying stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by JL
    Yeah, I'd like to buy some shit for Christmas, but it won't let me... I guess I'll try again tomorrow...

Still can't... fuck that... sucks ass... why can't it let me throw some money out... it's just stupid... I wanted a cap and some CDs... WTF... get your shit right niggas... Peace...

Sorry I'm drunk... and pissed... I just wanna say... Strange Music did lots of sells this year... But if the fuckin store was better... they would make more... There's kind of a problem here... I wanna spend without giving to them HMVs and shit.... and I can't... something's wrong. It's time to get a better store for strange... can't you guys get someone to fuckin program that shit right? I wanna give you guys some money! you fuckin deserve it! WTF!?!

Kellie... I'm really happy for you, you had no drama... but I do, can't fuckin buy shit, and I'm drunk, who knows how much I would've spent... and I fuckin can't and I don't know why... some money's being lost on one side and it ain't mine... figure it out...

The site was all fucked up when i placed my order.... I had to put each item in my cart by using the "buy one now" button and then go "back to shop" each time. That was the only way I could get to the checkout cart was by using the "buy one now" it will add it straight to your cart and then takes you straight to the cart so you can check out. I spent 8 hours trying to order stuff before I did it this way, then it worked and i got my conformation email with the downloads n shit. Sorry if this doesnt help.
    Oh and you can use paypal its at the end of the checkout...after it puts the discount on and everything.
    Sorry I'm drunk... and pissed... I just wanna say... Strange Music did lots of sells this year... But if the fuckin store was better... they would make more... There's kind of a problem here... I wanna spend without giving to them HMVs and shit.... and I can't... something's wrong. It's time to get a better store for strange... can't you guys get someone to fuckin program that shit right? I wanna give you guys some money! you fuckin deserve it! WTF!?!

Kellie... I'm really happy for you, you had no drama... but I do, can't fuckin buy shit, and I'm drunk, who knows how much I would've spent... and I fuckin can't and I don't know why... some money's being lost on one side and it ain't mine... figure it out...

I agree they do need to get this problem fixed......espesially if they are going to have a sale like this. Might be the server they are using I dunno

Hey man thanks! I did the Buy Now button and it works...

Quote Originally Posted by sneakatoke
    The site was all fucked up when i placed my order.... I had to put each item in my cart by using the "buy one now" button and then go "back to shop" each time. That was the only way I could get to the checkout cart was by using the "buy one now" it will add it straight to your cart and then takes you straight to the cart so you can check out. I spent 8 hours trying to order stuff before I did it this way, then it worked and i got my conformation email with the downloads n shit. Sorry if this doesnt help.
    Oh and you can use paypal its at the end of the checkout...after it puts the discount on and everything.

i just went threw the whole thing without a problem,