Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone wanna get on the third verse of my new track?

Anyone wanna get on the third verse of my new track?

I wanted to get some feedback too! what do ya think? Ive got some verses writen for it but i figured it be tight to see what other people came up with.. Im the 1st verse and chorus and my boy eric is the 2nd verse.. lemme know whats good and someone kill the 3rd verse!

hey what up man i love the instrumental and i would love to be on the track but can u w8 like a week cuz my studio is getin renovated

yea man for sure.. haha i dont own the instrumental (yet).. downloaded it off of soundclick and was gonna see how the track turned out before i decided if it was worth buyin. but yea take your time man

Quote Originally Posted by Bran
    hey what up man i love the instrumental and i would love to be on the track but can u w8 like a week cuz my studio is getin renovated

i dont need to download it i can just add my part to the one you have here and just mix it down and post it up here so you can take it and as far as the instro its fire!! defo a buy

yea i feel ya.. it was my favorite beat i found. the thing is that i just like to make music to make it n if i was sellin it i would for sure buy the instumental.. I might end up doin it.. Im on a shitty mic here tho n lookin to invest in some quality equipment sometime soon.. any suggestions with the track to make it sound better?

i dont need to download it i can just add my part to the one you have here and just mix it down and post it up here so you can take it and as far as the instro its fire!! defo a buy

ok first off
    skill wise you and ur friend killed it no doubt
    and to make it better just get a better mic
    do you have anymore material ??
    like on you tube or something ?
    cuz i got a indie lable and i want to do a colab mixtape with some good artists and im realy fellin the track you have on here

Quote Originally Posted by Neal Anderson
    yea i feel ya.. it was my favorite beat i found. the thing is that i just like to make music to make it n if i was sellin it i would for sure buy the instumental.. I might end up doin it.. Im on a shitty mic here tho n lookin to invest in some quality equipment sometime soon.. any suggestions with the track to make it sound better?

this is another track that me and my buddy scotty did.. i can try and make it better quality but idk.. if it was good quality id really like this track.. im on the 2nd verse. ive got a lot of songs.. just recently got serious about it tho and would love to throw a track or two together

ok first off
    cuz i got a indie lable and i want to do a colab mixtape with some good artists and im realy fellin the track you have on here

no probz man
    as soon as i get my studio finished imma add my verse to the track
    and heres a link to one of my songs
    dont listen to the other ones their shit lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0l3xbdyhZI

this is another track that me and my buddy scotty did.. i can try and make it better quality but idk.. if it was good quality id really like this track.. im on the 2nd verse. ive got a lot of songs.. just recently got serious about it tho and would love to throw a track or two together

ok first off

i would say i wanna do somethin with you, but i only have a cheap $20 mic and no money to get a better one... haha

thats straight.. to be honest thats what we did this on haha

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Peel
    i would say i wanna do somethin with you, but i only have a cheap $20 mic and no money to get a better one... haha