Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Music Store-Order Placed!

Strange Music Store-Order Placed!

It took my money from my account I didnt get a confimation email tho but I guess my order was placed! If this happened to anyone else let me kno please!!!

if im a noobie at buying off the strange store, am i gonna have to make an account before i can check out? or is it quicker?

You dont HAVE to but I reccommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    if im a noobie at buying off the strange store, am i gonna have to make an account before i can check out? or is it quicker?

why?

Quote Originally Posted by Carissa Soter

Its faster and it saves ur info. What's with the "" it jus asks u for a username pass email basic shit

why?

i wanna place an order before anyone else for a pendant, i dont want them to sell out on me. im doin anything that saves some time. at what point does it show u the reflected price after the discount?

Its faster and it saves ur info. What's with the "" it jus asks u for a username pass email basic shit

why?

lucky u still batteling the beast but I got a question for u girly, when does it take of the 50%?

this.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph estrada
    lucky u still batteling the beast but I got a question for u girly, when does it take of the 50%?

just found out.

after i entered my name and shippin info, then selected what type of card im paying with, it showed the correct price.

thanks homie hope u get that pendant I wont order one just 4 u haha im gettin myself the white and black 9 shirt a K.O.D poster and a white SB sticker to go with the red one on my car what u gettin?

just found out.

after i entered my name and shippin info, then selected what type of card im paying with, it showed the correct price.