Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Tech ever come to Europe?

Will Tech ever come to Europe?

I have been a fan of Tech since Absolute Power came out, Tech is my LIFE! But I live in the UK and I can't see Tech's amazing shows in the US . I really REALLY hope that he comes Europe, but will he? If he does, I will be the FIRST IN LINE (well... first ONline xD) to get tickets to see him, regardless of where the show is. Much love to you Tech, I'll come and see you live one day!

I bet very soon man like next year, or the year after. He realizes all of Europe needs to be blazed through.

I really REALLY hope so! I'm not gonna miss these tickets, I WILL check this site regularly for updates. Gah you Americans are so lucky to have N9na destroying all your shows man xD! Has Tech ever been to the UK to do shows? Or will it be his first time if he comes?

Hasn't been out of the states much man. I grew up in Springfield, MO so I got to see Tech tear it down back in 2001 right after Anghellic dropped and Absolute Power the following year ir was crazy times. Tech put's his all into every show he does, And if he Blows up ALL OF EUROPE THERE'S NO STOPPING HIM. You cats got more of an open mind over seas then mainstream america. Pretty sure Tech has only been to Australia, New Zealand, Recently The Netherlands, and Canada. I think he's played the Rockslide Festival, and just recently some festival in Germany? You got a good shot at seeing him soon, Tech's on the up and over sea's is where it's at for Strange Music Superstardom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    I really REALLY hope so! I'm not gonna miss these tickets, I WILL check this site regularly for updates. Gah you Americans are so lucky to have N9na destroying all your shows man xD! Has Tech ever been to the UK to do shows? Or will it be his first time if he comes?

i hope so! i think he probably will at some point. did u go to amsterdam? im lucky that my family live near kansas city so i have seen him a few times now but it would be even more amazing to see him here.

Tech is doing a winter tour dedicated to the places he hasn't been yet. The tour starts very, very soon. Keep an eye out. The best way to follow Tech's concert dates (in my opinion), is to add him on Myspace and keep an eye on his bulletins. Him, Kutty and Krizz post new bulletins about concerts every day almost.

Wow, lucky dude! I've seen Tech live on youtube and he just OWNS his shows!! I'm gonna start saving up for his concert tickets!! Are they expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Trey
    Hasn't been out of the states much man. I grew up in Springfield, MO so I got to see Tech tear it down back in 2001 right after Anghellic dropped and Absolute Power the following year ir was crazy times. Tech put's his all into every show he does, And if he Blows up ALL OF EUROPE THERE'S NO STOPPING HIM. You cats got more of an open mind over seas then mainstream america. Pretty sure Tech has only been to Australia, New Zealand, Recently The Netherlands, and Canada. I think he's played the Rockslide Festival, and just recently some festival in Germany? You got a good shot at seeing him soon, Tech's on the up and over sea's is where it's at for Strange Music Superstardom.

No I didn't go to Amsterdam , my mum would have killed me xD! :O I envy that you got family in KC grr xD! Well, I'm hoping that Tecca N9na is coming to the UK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    i hope so! i think he probably will at some point. did u go to amsterdam? im lucky that my family live near kansas city so i have seen him a few times now but it would be even more amazing to see him here.

Thanks for the tip! I will do that right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Tech is doing a winter tour dedicated to the places he hasn't been yet. The tour starts very, very soon. Keep an eye out. The best way to follow Tech's concert dates (in my opinion), is to add him on Myspace and keep an eye on his bulletins. Him, Kutty and Krizz post new bulletins about concerts every day almost.

ah well the beauty of living away from family.....actually i told my dad i went with friends but really i went alone as none of my friends are really into hiphop and i wasnt missing out so he probably would have killed me if he knew lol

No I didn't go to Amsterdam , my mum would have killed me xD! :O I envy that you got family in KC grr xD! Well, I'm hoping that Tecca N9na is coming to the UK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah