Thread: Are we all Strangers here?

Are we all Strangers here?

Tech N9ne is so damn... strange that I can relate to Tech's music, it makes me feel... strange lol. He pierces this barrier within me and, though it's not a good thing to say, it's... reassuring to know that someone shares the same situations as you. I hate conforming with society, I have my lusts and my demons, just like Tech. That's why I listen to his music. Does anyone else feel the same way? Or am I just completely messed up? lol

yea were all like that well atleast i am lol

lusts? like what? killing the ladies you bang? or just banging every lady that will spread em?

everyone is strange in there own way...just some stranger than others.....i relized im pretty strange the other day ...my guy friends were talkin about chicks and i was like wow i must be a boy cuz i dont act like a girl at all...i love football i love xbox i dress like a tomboy alot i rather chill with guys than hear chicks bitch lol....im really fem but i "act" like a guy lol

The latter lol. I really really hate it, but I can't help it (I'm a guy, can you expect me to lol). Which is why, despite the sexism in a lot of Tech's lyrics, I can see the manly lust behind it all. That's why I can relate to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXXX
    lusts? like what? killing the ladies you bang? or just banging every lady that will spread em?

Oh I'm VERY strange lol. So strange, in fact, that my nationality is Stranger and my first language is Strangic lol. There's nothing wrong with being a Tomboy, I'm guessing it means that you're more of a "tough bitch" rather than a "soft chick".

Quote Originally Posted by Lette Reeses Pieces
    everyone is strange in there own way...just some stranger than others.....i relized im pretty strange the other day ...my guy friends were talkin about chicks and i was like wow i must be a boy cuz i dont act like a girl at all...i love football i love xbox i dress like a tomboy alot i rather chill with guys than hear chicks bitch lol....im really fem but i "act" like a guy lol